New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lymburner on the road
 Login/Join

Picture of triplenickel
posted
I have been in SoCal since the middle of October getting ready for sx. I have been riding 4-5 times a week usually. Last year I didn't get ready until the weak before, so I hope this year will be better. I am still riding YZ's and I have a strong program for the season. I would like to thank Miles Warren and his dad for letting me live in there driveway for many months, they were a lot of fun. A few of my previous sponsors and a few new ones really stepped up the program for me this year and I could be here without them. Paving Products and the infamous KW, are welcomed new sponsors and I am very happy to have them. Also Devol, Pro Wheel, and EW himself, have gone way out of there way to see me succeed this year. I can not thank them enough. I just had a visit from Eric, he paid his own way to fly down and help me for four days... I guess I must be doing something right in his mind, thank you. thank you to all of my sponsors, and look for me in the main! (ALL OF THEM, UP FRONT SOMEWHERE)

555 Racing, Paving Products, Devol, Pro Wheel, KW, Ewmxschools.com, Fusion Graphics, Torco, L2R Motors, MSR, Kenda, leo Vince, SDG, Vortex, Littell, Smith, Northern Power Sports, DMP Motorsports, Brice, Ogio

Posts: 94 | Location: On the Road,USA | Registered: Mon February 13 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
SoCal, aint-that that place where it's always warm, the cars are fast, and motocrossers are revered. I hear they have MX tracks every thirty miles or so, watered and maintained! Is it true triplenickle, do they have tracks every thirty miles or so, or is it just a pipe dream.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
lol K-dub

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
It's a myth, mtocross tracks? I'm down here for surfing.

Posts: 94 | Location: On the Road,USA | Registered: Mon February 13 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Yes Ken and in the spring rolling hills covered with poppys,a Wizard named Mitch, a tin man named Whitlock, Oh if Timmy only had a heart...and I had a place to ride.

All Kidding aside Jerry good to hear your hooked up well down there see ya in S.F.

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
Hey guys,I raced the perris invitational sx last night. There were a few big names there(hill weimer, grant) and the track was great!

During practice I felt great, although I was having clutch problems, I rode anyways. In the first heat I had a good jump of the line starting in 8th, going in the 3rd corner I passed for 7th, in the 4th corner I was passed for 6th, when I went off the lip after the corner, someone in mid air took me off my bike. That created a 5 to 6 guy pile up. I was lying on the track, my girlfriend pulled my off the track. It ended my night, I went to the hospital to get Xrays. I was told nothing was broken, they put me in a sling and I have a black eye. Coming out of the procedure room Ashley and I saw Kyle Partridge, he said his hand might be broken from the same pile up.

A few days to recover and I should be fine, I will keep everyone updated. Thank you and Happy Holidays.

JL #556

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I knew it Vern (laughing)

Hey JL,

Sounds like you got bruised up a bit last night, ouch. Glad to hear you didn't break anything cept maybe some bike parts? (guessing). With Supercross's just two weeks away that'd be awful to get busted now. It's bad anytime but you've worked all fall towards this and it does sound like you got the speed. That SoCal place must be really good.

Out-a curiosity, does the Parris of last night look like it does in the Google pics,

Have I got the corners numbered right?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Ouch keep training and safe buy a new helmet

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
No K, The sx track nthey designed was way different. That looks like an old pic. It's hard to tell from that view, but I am pretty sure that's not how it was. Sorry. Thanks guys I can't even lift both arms right now. I'm icing them up though.

posted Hide Post
SORRY to hear about the crash,keep us up on your progress.saw Kevin Rookstool up here at Clark Co.a week or so back with Lacey,wondering how he made out. Can't find results beyond top three.Thanks JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Triple, Have you seen Tony Boughton down there? Heard he's staying with Josh Hill for a while.

Posts: 289 | Location: lk stevens | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
Hey Big E, No I heard he's down here though working at starbucks, I thought he was going to ride sx but I have no idea really

posted Hide Post
Jerry, hope your healing up. Heath still has Ashleys cell phone from that night as she dropped it running to your rescue. Heath rode Star West today and it was really good. McGrath showed up and put some laps in as well. Tony is home for Christmas but phoned Heath today and will be back down here this weekend. Stay in touch Jerry and let us know where your going to ride at so we can catch up with you. This 75 degree weather is tough.....

Posts: 254 | Location: Woodinville, Wasington | Registered: Thu November 13 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DeVol Engineering is helping fund Jerry Lymberners Supercross season efforts with the help of his dad and another generous local moto supporter buy designing, printing and selling a Jerry Lymberner T-Shirt and sticker pack. The shirts are going to print now and will be ready soon.
All profit goes directly to Jerry, so help him out by purchasing a T-Shirt and (or) sticker pack so that he can get to all the races.
Anyone doing these races deserves our support. Without all of our help they all have a very hard time doing the full schedule.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Ted,
You guy's going to bring some of those t-shirts and sticker packs to saturdays arenacross race??????

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We won't have the t-shirts but maybe the stickers.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
ConfusedUpdate. Hey Everybody, just a little update. My left shoulder is getting better although it still pops when I move it anywhere. I am still in a sling with the right shoulder. I am just hoping the pain is manageble with pain killers by next weekend. The guys at Devol are sending down Royce early next week as we were suppossed to do testing with the race bike, but It looks like Royce will be doing the testing as I told him to bring his gear.

Thanks everybody
Jerry

Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
Any new updates?
Plus we all need info on the shirts.

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
I've had good luck duct tape to hold those things in place just don't rap it too tight... you still have to breath

Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
Eek Update time. It's wednsday, i picked up Royce Devol from the airport last night. I am no longer in a sling but the healing process has seemed to halt the past 2 days as it still constantly aches and hurts to move it anywhere. I am still hopeful that it will be manageable with pain killers by saturday. I am more worried about the popping in and out that my shoulders are doing. I here that it's going to be a mud race so it should be good if that happens. I just want to thank everyone for supporting me and we will see what happens in the days that come.