Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sanfran
 Login/Join

posted
the villian wins san fran..yahoo..the doubters and questions can be shhhhh'd about his slow start....hill second....good for both of them.
anstett and schmidt qualified but did not make main.
potter made lites main but trouble after 13 laps?

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Fer sure Dave, fer sure but ones gotta wonder about the what-ifs? Me I'm happy for a Hill and a Villopoto making podium. The latter vs the former. WA vs OR

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
I heard Anstett was running 2nd in the LCQ till he had bike trouble.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Potter!!! I believe its his first SX main?
Good job dude!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great too see lots of the guys we race/watch locally giving SX a try! Chris Howell,Potter,Schmidt,Ansett,and guys I missed!
Curious ALWAYS about guys I don't see there. Heard Johnson and Lacey are looking at East SX?? Thought Crater would be at the closer S-F SX?? Horban (So. OR) did one or two then not signed up?? What happened with Nick S. not riding LCQ? Saw Rask not even get a timed lap in Qualifing?? Great job on guys who did ride,just lots of Questions about guys I didn't see,THANKS !! JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nick cased a triple on first lap of practice.....and he thought he broke his foot ...pulled off for a few....then ripped off 2 laps to qualify and went to medical trailer..no break..but over the next hr the foot got worse and he could not walk... let alone ride. Anstett was riding very well. not sure what bike trouble came up?

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave
THANKS for the update,we up here listening wonder what?? happened. Sounds like maybe a week to recover? Any info on M. Rask we traveled with him and his family some last year?JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Listened to live race last night on Supercross-Live and watched it on CBS today. Put the both together for a composite and and WOW! What a show.

Gotta give a shout out to Jake Ansett here (Port Angeles Washington) cause the dude is due it. Weak in frame, tall in stature, big in heart. He's broken, times are hard, He smiles and meets strangers with respect and rides a pretty darn good ride.

It's easy to like the nice guys, the ones who look good and act clean but what about the rest. Me I'm an advocate for the unrecognized, the minority, the overlooked.

Me, I watch for the "NEXT" NW MX Hero to emerge - man or woman. Villopoto and Hill (dudes much respect) and to our own past NW champions (you know who you are) respect too.

Eat-well-be-happy, try-a-subway-Maybe?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Yes...nice work Potter!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Ken, do you own or are you sponsored by Subway? For as many plugs as you are giving them, you could take ol fatty Jareds gig as the tv man. And instead of doing lose weight commercials just run a, buy sandwich and go fast slogan. Big Grin

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Mx510,

The short answer is “Nope” (Breaking News!) I’ve got no professional affiliation with Subway I just happened to chance across a “most wondrous…blah, blah, blah sandwich on the very day Ryan Villopoto made his Nat-Podium-Debut

He was bad sandwich vs good Windham rocked with his typical (wedge-sponsor-names-in-seamlessly) style. I watched him on TV last Sat and no change - #14 Windham is my absolute fav for podium speakers. Absolute.

So, mx510, Jarred aside, I’ve been hoping (seems like years now) that peeps would catch on to the hint. Some have some not. Big smiles to MX Family for his diet drink thingy cause dude - I gotta get me some of that stuff!

So mx510, no Subway connection here although I’ve often thought about moving it up a level.

...edited, removed the "Never ending Story" part of this comment

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Workman #21,

Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
Pic of Jason in San Fran.

-Jeremy

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |

Posts: 214 | Location: Spokane, WA/Southern Cali. | Registered: Tue August 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Can you tell me what that redish brown gadget is just above the blue rad hose?

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Ya, what is that thing?

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I think it's an additional shock reservoir.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rays Dad:
Can you tell me what that redish brown gadget is just above the blue rad hose?

Here's all the info on it.
http://www.factoryconnection.c...emoteReservoir.shtml

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |

Posts: 214 | Location: Spokane, WA/Southern Cali. | Registered: Tue August 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Dang I'm good Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
So what exactly happened to Potter in the main?

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vetmx808:
So what exactly happened to Potter in the main?

He hit his shifter coming into the corner and it stalled the bike. Took him a bit to get the bike restarted. The Tv showed him as OUT but he finished the race a few laps down.

Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Crap that bites! Great ride though! Nail those starts and do it again!!! Good luck from Montana...

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post