New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Happened to RV today?
 Login/Join

Picture of Bearmore
posted
Just checked the live timing and RV was M.I.A. (didn't even make it) in the main and Stewfart apparently never made it either or didn't make it past the first lap as he was listed as OUT as well. INTERESTING!!!!

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
short version. someone crashed in front of rv in heat race and he got taken out. LCQ he and brayton came together and were both dead last. luckily stewart crashed 1st lap of the main and was out. crazy shit tonight

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
I guess that is better news than a dreaded injury report. He at least still has an 8 point lead over Reed. Guess they have to keep it exciting some how being actual racing lasts a little longer than a blink of an eye.

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the spoiler alert....

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
No kidding Aaron!

I am just glad everyone is ok...

Stew being hauled off on the backboard was a bit scary to say the least.

Speed last night said he was released that night and said he will be in Toronto next week racing! Man these dudes are tough!

I just bought my tickets last week for VEGAS! It should be a barn burner!!! Smile

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post