Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Idahos Leighton Lillie Hurt
 Login/Join

posted
I read that Leighton Lillie broke his back at Tulso, Ok arenacross tonight and is in surgery with no feeling from the waist down. Say your prayers for this NW racer.

Posts: 126 | Location: cle elum | Registered: Wed December 21 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are all praying for Leighton... From what I have heard he is not having surgery tonight, his parents are on their way there and should be there tonight. Hopefully will know more tomorrow when he will have surgery.

Posts: 63 | Location: KENT, WA | Registered: Thu December 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Leighton and His family is in our prayers

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
Terrible news.

Jeremy Lusk the freestlye rider went down HARD as well. They're not sure if he's going to make it.

I wish both of them the best of luck.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FERD285
posted Hide Post
there was an article about leighton on cycle news.com he had no feeling from the chest down last night, and after doing a test they did last night with a needle on his foot he had reaction to it today so they are gonna do surgery on Tuesday and insert two rods to stabalize his T6 and T7 there was no spinal chore severage like they had first thought. he's got a long road ahead of him and needs all our prayers and support

Posts: 263 | Location: Olympia, WA | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Levi
posted Hide Post
damnn that sucks!!
ill be praying

Posts: 178 | Location: washington | Registered: Wed January 23 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Cycle News update:

http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowS...asp?HeadlineID=13457

Prayers sent my friend...

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post