Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Round #2 Az.
 Login/Join

posted
Never been to this one. Heard pits are small/cramped so happy rig got in Thursday evening. Howell,Crater both pited next to us this weekend. Not sure who all made the trip over the hill. JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
live on speed i believe.

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pits around us look like a NW reunion.Tapia,chris Johnson Howell,Crater,Horban.
Couple exciting crashes on a triple timming section,kid was one of them.Real tough making top 40 this year. Hard on these guys when 1 sec spans gettin in to missing by 6 spots.JR

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the updates JR

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did talk a little with nick schmidt,he was trainning hard last week and his results showed this race,good job Nick!
Stienkie,Horban made the show,making the main is almost unreal at these first rounds.
Close but NOT close enough for most of the other NW guys simply unbelievable how close it is for that 40th spot 1 sec can make a ten spot difference.
Final thought,Kevin Windham,Reed are very popular,/RV, RD,Trey C. are liked,SIR JAMES in not liked by half the crowd,only rider they BOO!!
Anouncing was Braun TERRIBLE,mistakes,confussed,hypes his fav's,no love for RV,less for Seely,hypes KTM(he riodes one)likes the "FASTEST MAN ON THE PLANET"stuff.JR

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Thanks JR for the update.

I was thinking the same. Seems like it's awful hard this 2012 year for locals to get into the night show. Of course I say that with Native American drums and song pounding in the background and so I might be all-whacked-out, but it does seem pretty hard just to make the night show. Maybe it's the economy? Of course I say this with visions of hucking "haikw" (big) doubles dancing in my head only to realize big doubles for me these days measure about 40'. Argh! The only thing missing to make my perfect vision of locals making the show, me hucking doubles, and live TV with locals on it is a good Subway "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich", ooh how sweet!

New thought...Ya know, I don't see much mention of my most beloved sandwich on Subways menu board much anymore. Guess I'll have to go somewhere else. Anybody know if Quiznos ( http://www.quiznos.com/ ) has anything like a most beloved "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich" fer sale?

k.yayus?stubs

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomsti
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
Thanks JR for the update.

I was thinking the same. Seems like it's awful hard this 2012 year for locals to get into the night show. Of course I say that with Native American drums and song pounding in the background and so I might be all-whacked-out, but it does seem pretty hard just to make the night show. Maybe it's the economy? Of course I say this with visions of hucking "haikw" (big) doubles dancing in my head only to realize big doubles for me these days measure about 40'. Argh! The only thing missing to make my perfect vision of locals making the show, me hucking doubles, and live TV with locals on it is a good Subway "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich", ooh how sweet!

New thought...Ya know, I don't see much mention of my most beloved sandwich on Subways menu board much anymore. Guess I'll have to go somewhere else. Anybody know if Quiznos ( http://www.quiznos.com/ ) has anything like a most beloved "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich" fer sale?

k.yayus?stubs

This post puts so many things in perspective. I thought I was the only one who hears Native American Drums while climbing to the top of my 100’ cedar trees. I'm not alone.

Posts: 35 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Fri April 17 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post