Northwest Motocross Forum
Christmas in Cali

This topic can be found at:
https://ewmxschools.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/469609494/m/6947074523

Sun December 19 2010, 07:01 AM
dave s
Christmas in Cali
We are about to embark on the yearly trip to the meca of motocross, just wondering who we will see this year?
Sun December 19 2010, 07:09 PM
Pike 62
Well I live down here now so let me know where you are riding and I will come out and ride with you.
Mon December 20 2010, 07:08 AM
Greg726
Boehnke's will be heading down there first of the month. Neal Allen, Drew Ivey, Arron Newport and I will be headed down after pasco AX. How long are you guys staying down for Dave?
Mon December 20 2010, 09:45 AM
dave s
We are leaving the 21 and hopefully will stay until the end of the month
Mon December 20 2010, 11:29 AM
Greg726
Ted-

Call Tanner, sure he knows where to rent some bikes.
Mon December 20 2010, 07:19 PM
triplenickel
We were going to Socal last sunday but the weather sucks there so I didn't want to pay for a room and not ride so we are leaving wednsday now. Just going to be riding all the tracks
Tue December 21 2010, 04:14 AM
MX Family
are you sx'ing this winter? Vid on last moto CC if you see 536 down south say Hi, and take a look.
Guy from OROT is/was looking for smaller t-hauler,thought I saw one for sale,still?? Curtis Paulson is the rider. JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!
Tue December 21 2010, 08:08 AM
Pike 62
Jerry the weather still sucks down here but its supposed to be better by the weekend. Let me know where you are riding and I will try to make it.

email: jonpike602@yahoo.com
Tue December 21 2010, 08:15 AM
triplenickel
No Sx this year. I'm not ready and don't want to ride around in the back all winter. Just going down to ride. I am getting ready for nationals.

Yes I do have a toy hauler for sale, it's in Tacoma for $12,500

Ok when I figure what's open when I get there I'll give you a schedule of where we might go

thanks guys
Wed December 22 2010, 06:42 PM
MX Family
JL
I have thoughts on doing the full Outdoor series.Keep in touch if you need some travel(bike) help. JR
PS Good clean race from my view last Sat?

Sat January 01 2011, 08:51 AM
triplenickel
I haven't been on here in a while. I thought the racing was definitly more knocking people down then anything. I was scraped up and levers bent without even falling down. So no i wasn't to pumped. The retards trying to knock people down ended up on the ground or in the back of the pack anyways. One of those I'm getting ready for supercross at the last minute and expect to do good people.

Anyways yeah I am preparing to do some of the outdoors right now riding down in SoCal. That would be awesome if your going to the races. We will have to keep in touch for the upcoming summer.
Sat January 01 2011, 08:52 AM
triplenickel
we are going to Cahuilla today and maybe comp edge tomorrow depending on the weather if anybody else wants to go.
Thu January 06 2011, 08:58 PM
Workman #21
Hey J,

Date is 1-6-2011, 5x days since your last post.

People are wondering?

What's it like down there Cali way?

Rain-n-Mud or something worth riding?
Thu January 06 2011, 09:35 PM
MX Family
Finally sun today. SX tracks have been wet and closed off and on. Desert tracks get windy and some were wet. Chris Howell got hurt yesterday at Beaumont track, arm did not look good.

Fri January 07 2011, 08:32 AM
DawnB
Chris broke is arm and is out...will be down there though cheering on his friends. He's definately a CLASS ACT! Hope he has a smooth recovery following his surgery next week.
Fri January 07 2011, 09:04 AM
racerx43yz
On racer x i read that jason p. hurt his wrist and will be out for A1 as well. Anyone have any info on that?
Fri January 07 2011, 11:41 AM
DawnB
I heard Potter hurt his wrist last week, he had compartment syndrome and had to have it opened to relieve the pressure and had to have it pinned the next day. He's out for awhile.Maybe he or Jeremy can elaborate?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DawnB,