Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas in Cali
 Login/Join

posted
We are about to embark on the yearly trip to the meca of motocross, just wondering who we will see this year?

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pike 62
posted Hide Post
Well I live down here now so let me know where you are riding and I will come out and ride with you.

Posts: 148 | Location: Glendale, Ca | Registered: Sat February 03 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greg726
posted Hide Post
Boehnke's will be heading down there first of the month. Neal Allen, Drew Ivey, Arron Newport and I will be headed down after pasco AX. How long are you guys staying down for Dave?

Posts: 135 | Location: Kennewick wa | Registered: Mon September 24 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are leaving the 21 and hopefully will stay until the end of the month

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greg726
posted Hide Post
Ted-

Call Tanner, sure he knows where to rent some bikes.

Posts: 135 | Location: Kennewick wa | Registered: Mon September 24 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
We were going to Socal last sunday but the weather sucks there so I didn't want to pay for a room and not ride so we are leaving wednsday now. Just going to be riding all the tracks

Posts: 94 | Location: On the Road,USA | Registered: Mon February 13 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you sx'ing this winter? Vid on last moto CC if you see 536 down south say Hi, and take a look.
Guy from OROT is/was looking for smaller t-hauler,thought I saw one for sale,still?? Curtis Paulson is the rider. JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pike 62
posted Hide Post
Jerry the weather still sucks down here but its supposed to be better by the weekend. Let me know where you are riding and I will try to make it.

email: jonpike602@yahoo.com

Posts: 148 | Location: Glendale, Ca | Registered: Sat February 03 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
No Sx this year. I'm not ready and don't want to ride around in the back all winter. Just going down to ride. I am getting ready for nationals.

Yes I do have a toy hauler for sale, it's in Tacoma for $12,500

Ok when I figure what's open when I get there I'll give you a schedule of where we might go

thanks guys

Posts: 94 | Location: On the Road,USA | Registered: Mon February 13 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JL
I have thoughts on doing the full Outdoor series.Keep in touch if you need some travel(bike) help. JR
PS Good clean race from my view last Sat?

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
I haven't been on here in a while. I thought the racing was definitly more knocking people down then anything. I was scraped up and levers bent without even falling down. So no i wasn't to pumped. The retards trying to knock people down ended up on the ground or in the back of the pack anyways. One of those I'm getting ready for supercross at the last minute and expect to do good people.

Anyways yeah I am preparing to do some of the outdoors right now riding down in SoCal. That would be awesome if your going to the races. We will have to keep in touch for the upcoming summer.

Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
we are going to Cahuilla today and maybe comp edge tomorrow depending on the weather if anybody else wants to go.

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Hey J,

Date is 1-6-2011, 5x days since your last post.

People are wondering?

What's it like down there Cali way?

Rain-n-Mud or something worth riding?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally sun today. SX tracks have been wet and closed off and on. Desert tracks get windy and some were wet. Chris Howell got hurt yesterday at Beaumont track, arm did not look good.

posted Hide Post
Chris broke is arm and is out...will be down there though cheering on his friends. He's definately a CLASS ACT! Hope he has a smooth recovery following his surgery next week.

Posts: 145 | Location: Deer Park WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of racerx43yz
posted Hide Post
On racer x i read that jason p. hurt his wrist and will be out for A1 as well. Anyone have any info on that?

Posts: 61 | Location: Coeur d' Alene,ID,USA | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard Potter hurt his wrist last week, he had compartment syndrome and had to have it opened to relieve the pressure and had to have it pinned the next day. He's out for awhile.Maybe he or Jeremy can elaborate?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DawnB,

Posts: 145 | Location: Deer Park WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post