Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AMA Supercross
 Login/Join

posted
Wow we made the night show! Wow we don't pay to ride tonight we make$$$!
STUPID ME!!!
Get check from AMA $230 and he will pay taxes at end of year on income! $200 entry tons of other costs to race,fuel,mech pass,etc. Can't see how AMA can possible call this PRO Racing when you pay to race! JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a tough road! White collar sport needs blue collar $. We are only going to see the numbers of riders fall and they won't have 40 riders to qualify in years to come. Only the top ten are making a decent living. I tell all the kids, when it goes from fun to a job then you will find out if you can make it and by that time your family has sacrificed a ton! We have made all but 1 night show and the ink is probably still RED!

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave
Where was Nick? Notice low number of entry's even at Daytona. Totally sad they have such greed to not pay riders even a little of what they take in. JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Daytona sx I think they said it was a 28 minute moto! I can't imagine riding hammered track like that with huge obstacles at there race speed.. Nothing against Tickle but I had a good laugh when RC said if he was going any slower in the corner he'd tip over!lol The poor kid had to be exhausted! Looked like me on my third lap at horn.. I'm happy my boy moooosekan won the lights idk why I like that kid so much he's a dam French guy but I think he's a good kid. I hope Wil Hahn wins the lights championship and Milsaps gets his shit together gives villy a run for the title

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post