Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lorreta Lynns
 Login/Join

posted
I was just wondering how many locals are making the trip to Lorretas this year? We are making our first trip this year as my daughter will be racing the girls 9-11 class. Hoping to get to meet some of the other Washington riders that are going.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brook Whipple #13 will be going again, Ladies class, Connor Elliot, Noah McConahay, Chris Alldredge to name a few

Posts: 146 | Location: Lynnwood, Wa | Registered: Tue September 28 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OH well I was hoping to get a responce out of others that are going there as well. I hope the girl rides the best that she can I told her it doesn't matter if we finish last in class or not. I'm so proud of her making it that I honestly just want her to enjoy the fact that she is going to be racing there, and not have to have dad yelling at her to go faster.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well I'm sure your daughter has facebook, just friend her with a message. Brook is a wonderful young lady, and she has 1yr under her belt at lorettas and should do better this year as long as she stays healthy.....

Ryans mom

Posts: 146 | Location: Lynnwood, Wa | Registered: Tue September 28 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post