This topic can be found at:
https://ewmxschools.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/469609494/m/8167029623

Wed January 12 2011, 05:08 PM
T-MONEY 117
Doni Wanut's Track on Racer x
http://www.cbs19.tv/Global/story.asp?S=13810116
Thu January 20 2011, 01:34 AM
216's dad
What a bunch of whiners. I hope Donny wins and these people wasted all of their attorny fee's. The tracks been there for 5 years and now they want to complain. It sounds like Donny followed the rules and isnt breaking any laws so hopefully the jury will find him in compliance and side with him.
Thu January 20 2011, 09:29 AM
Kimball #126
Wow...I Guess we aren't the only state with a bunch of tree hugging whiners....I pray Wanat wins this battle..

Kimballer

www.spokanepowersports.com
Thu January 20 2011, 01:16 PM
Lee
Thackston the attourney who is behind this has a corperate retrete he is developing 2+ miles down the road with hills and trees between Doni's and his property. I drove down the road just a half mile at Doni's last race and could not here any M/C noise during an open practice with tons of riders on the track. The guy is just a bully who has plans for his own deal and thinks Doni will go away if he runs him out of money in attourney fees to defend himself.
Fri January 21 2011, 05:50 PM
mx510
So from what I can tell the noise just appeared out of nowhere when Doni bought the property. I mean that is the only logical explanation right???
Thu January 27 2011, 03:04 PM
triplenickel
Some people make me sick... Here is the Wanat family giving their hard earned money, heart and soul into something that helps kids, parents and familes bond together. For kids of all ages to adults it occupies and gives individulas inspirations, goals and achievements to work towards!

All the nonbelievers can think about is "The land "was" postcard perfect" and "Chainsaws"

When it all comes down to it I think about the kids and their future. With all the druges, criminal acts and people being killed, letting a bunch of individuals ride for a couple of hours a day a few days a week such a bad thing?

AX
Thu January 27 2011, 07:26 PM
ted
Ya but did you read the part where the dirty attorney couldn't get a court order to close the place down?

In Washington that would be the opposite. The judge would close the place down then you would have to fight for many months to get it back open.

Win the race Doni!!
Thu January 27 2011, 09:31 PM
Workman #21
Next Election: Vote

To "triplenickel" creds.

I've been researching local (NW WA.) history and it aint pretty what happened to indigenous-peoples 1920. Whites let Indigenous starve-to-death!

Am I a upset. "Yep"

"Yep" would be an understatement.
Mon January 31 2011, 06:11 PM
ted
Amen Ken.

Aren't politicians wonderfull!
POS then, POS now.