Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Day trip to Millville
 Login/Join

posted
Gotta love the privateer lifestyle. After a good weekend at Washougal with #75 kid decides its time to go to Mn. for this weekends race at Millville. Works stacked up so plan to leave Thursday AM for the 30hr drive,OH what fun! JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Thats a hardcore drive!!!
Go get em'!!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanP
posted Hide Post
Take it from a transplanted southern Minnesota native:

Do yourself a favor...after the races on the drive home, hit a Culver's (look for the big blue signs) fast food restaurant in Rochester off I90 on the way home...best fast food in the world (try the Wisconsin cheese curds or some walleye fish and chips).

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too much fun...I remember them well. Millville rules!

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It just gets better. I do the drive to Salt Lake City,ONLY!! 18 more to go! We think it would be a good idea to check local weather in Millville. Forcast for Sat is,,40% chance of THUNDER STORMS! I went totally prepared for the heat wave they have been having ,assortment of shorts & tee's.I told Erick he has an advantage from being at the Denver race,he's not buying it. JR

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Falling asleep while driving is Dangerious
Hunting for ice chest lids on freway is a waste of time
gettin pulled over for 74 in a 70 stupid
wanting to see drivers lic for guy in back seat?
doing a 30 hr trip in 30.5 someone was doing more the 4 over!! OH and it is RAINNING.
Sadly Tommy Weecks has reported injurys that keep out of both here and Washougal,very sad with his results from last week. JR
PS LOVE to eat so will check that out.Took a cab from O'harea airport to local bakery to get Canolie ( italian desert) bakery was across street from my high school.JUST AS GOOD NOW as when I was in school.
LIVE just saw the Yosh semi heading south as we are on the last leg (NORTH)to track.OH thats right they don't have a 450 rider this week!!!

posted Hide Post
LONG DRIVE,very short day. Crash in second q. and heading home.Severe thunder storms on Fri night,very HUMID weather.TONS of bikers(street) went to that race.
Went to Culvers and was good food. 400+ places and growing. No longer have Walleye fish and chips because they sold so many the farm stock kept getting smaller. JR