Notify
Tools

Supercross
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motodad642:
Hey Arron, are you working at the track fri? Ya Hepler cased really hard. Greg you looked good out there. The out side line after the triple, step up to the table step down double into the corner was a fast line... looked tricky as hell. I saw you case that triple too...scary....

No we got to watch a private practice for the Inside Line Experience for Childrens Hospital...

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
Hey thats really cool. I have never heard of the "Inside Line Experience". Is this kinda like the Make a Wish Foundation?

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Here, check it out. Mx for childrenIts a great deal. I encourage all on here to get involved. My son has met just about every supercross star, we have toured the Suzuki semi once, the Yamaha twice (he loves Reed) and we are doing Honda tomorrow. We attend all of the charity rides, which are AWESOME! The first one was at MXGP, the 2nd and 3rd were at Burnt Ridge, the 4th was last year at SIR, and then they had one at Spokane, which was really great. I hear that the ride planned for this summer is at a really cool track too, I don't know if its still top secret so I will just say that it will be good.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
Thats cool! What is hydrocephalces? Who set up the tours and the meets with the riders, what a great idea! I know question questions questions....... But how much fun that would be for the kids! Cool Big Grin

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marnie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
Can you take food in Qwest field?

This is the only thing I was able to find on Qwest Field website...

OUTSIDE FOOD IN CLEAR PLASTIC BAGS or PIZZA IN PIZZA BOXES

But it does list it as permitted for Seahawks games so not really sure it means it's ok for today...

Posts: 240 | Location: Enumclaw | Registered: Tue January 23 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 747Heavy
posted Hide Post
Great Job for Crater coming back in the LCQ. Too bad he got tangled up at the start, but a good recovery and looked like he got stronger with each lap.

And for all of us in the stands, here's a shot that that can take us back a few years. Remember when you got taken to your first race?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 747Heavy,

Posts: 119 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Thu April 24 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
Maaan, that was a great night of racing! The ruts on some of the faces were almost up to my knee!! Humbles ya (like the rest of the track wouldent without ruts lol) After the east side triple,double,lefthander,the step up after had (the one that Villie endoed on) no lip at all just huge ruts..... how did they hop up over the lip? great stuff....dont know if I will flag next year though.... my a$$ is draging this morning..LOL

posted Hide Post
Great night of racing! Took the GF and she loved it! Didnt see anyone down there but i also have a hard time picking people i know out of such a large crowd wondering around in the pits

Posts: 15 | Location: The burbs | Registered: Thu March 26 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think little Charlie and I spend too much time at the races. I dont think I went 2 minutes without running into someone I knew. I even ran in to my next door neighbor on my way to find my seats. Who would have thought our own Ryan Villopoto (Spell that right?) would win. Great racing all around. And Skyler Steffy singing the national anthem. Man that kid can sing. Gave me chills.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
What a blast! We were STOKED that Villo won!!! I second the props to Skylar Steffy, she did an amazing job. Can you imagine how nervous she must have been? Way to go Skylar!

Always love Seattle SX where we run into so many people and get to watch the local boys run. Anyone else impressed with Jake Anstett? He looked smooth, consistent, and fast. Definitely one to watch...

Love this sport Smile

two4seven (or his mom)

Posts: 196 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Fri August 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by motox247:
What a blast! We were STOKED that Villo won!!! I second the props to Skylar Steffy, she did an amazing job. Can you imagine how nervous she must have been? Way to go Skylar!

Always love Seattle SX where we run into so many people and get to watch the local boys run. Anyone else impressed with Jake Anstett? He looked smooth, consistent, and fast. Definitely one to watch...

Love this sport Smile[/QUOTE

I thought Jake did awesome!!His first Super Cross, and you are so right he looked really smoooooth!! Great Job Jake!
I think Skylar sang last year too? She did great!