E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Local boys on the road    T. Weecks to race for team Puerto Rico
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

T. Weecks to race for team Puerto Rico
 Login/Join

posted
TOMMY WEECK’S EUROPEAN DEBUT
Tommy Weeck, who rose to a small level of fame for his top ten finish at the Washougal 250 National, got a deal to race for the French Bud Kawasaki team, but instead the 250 World Championships, Tommy was put in the European 250 Championship series (a support race at the GPs). Tommy went 21-7 in a race won by Dylan Ferrandis. Weeck has been selected to race for Puerto Rico in the MXDN in two weeks.

Posts: 336 | Location: MT VERNON WA US | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heres to Weeck and team USA at doing well at Des Nations. Hope to see some good battles and if the Ryans ride as fast as they were at Pala watch out world...

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. Tom (Weeks) is one of those names I tend to zero in on. I watched him (he as a young child) do some pretty impressive things at the ole MXGP track. Years later, when the name Tommy Weeks pops up, I still pay attention.

Tommy, in my mind anyway, is a WA. person and if your from here then this aught to look familiar. Traveling home from Burnt Ridge on back-roads. Image of Mt. Rainier in area of Mineral WA. I posted it so that Tommy would remember where he's from.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post