Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

H-A-N-G-T-O-W-N
 Login/Join

posted
Season opener is this Sat. Heard of some Wa guys going. Sad to see some local talent not going because the pay back SUCKS!
Only guys from Or are Horban and Meusling
Washington Guys??
Rumors I hear are Ross Johnson,HOWELL, others?? JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I was riding at EMXP lastnight. Collin Jurin was getting a Honda 450 dialed in.
Everyone is going RED!!! hahaha

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greg726
posted Hide Post
Trevor Ivey is making his pro debut.
Think Jason Potter is riding?

Posts: 135 | Location: Kennewick wa | Registered: Mon September 24 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bored on I-5
So found a few more Wa riders listed
Urquart
Potter
Johnson
Nauditt
Jurin
Ivey
On the Or side not to sure if I saw Horban listed? ALL YOU OLD GUYS get to see a almost 40 year old Ryan Hughes ride this weekend!! JR

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Krista buck and jesse wharton will be riding the wmx class from the portland/vancouver area. Not sure about any other local girls

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steve
I noticed those two on the list and also didn't notice any others.
450 class looks pretty full around 100
250 looks much lighter won't really know till Sat.
Got in around 10 surprized me how easy we got in ,much more hassle at SX tracks. EVENNING WEATHER at 10 pm WONDERFUL lower 70's JR

posted Hide Post
Post race thoughts
Spent some time with other NW riders. Most are not going to follow the series. Reasons very but #1 on list is MONEY!!Did not talk with Potter or Tapia but Urqhuart(might have FINALLY got speling righr?)Howell,Jurin and all seem interested in doing the north of the border racing.
With 90+ riders in the 450 class some of the riders spent $200 to get two timed practices. If you did not get into the top 76 in time you got to sit and watch. With my math thats $100 for 15 min of timed practice,about $12 per lap.
Talked with guys who finished in the mid 20's and they are going broke,and we think they are successful? Just my Negative thoughts. JR

posted Hide Post
Sydney Dickson rode her first WMX race at Hangtown. Had a great first moto, bad luck in the second...got caught up in a crash, but glad she wasn't the lapper who took out Fiolek! She's off to Texas for round #2.

Posts: 9 | Location: Mount Vernon | Registered: Fri March 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Good luck at Texas!!!

quote:
Originally posted by twistymotogirl:
Sydney Dickson rode her first WMX race at Hangtown. Had a great first moto, bad luck in the second...got caught up in a crash, but glad she wasn't the lapper who took out Fiolek! She's off to Texas for round #2.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just finished our motos at Freestone and back at the hotel. Sydney had a last place start in the first moto and passed up to 18th (34 girls in the gate) Second moto a 19th, for an 17th overall...we'll take it! A whole different thing riding in this kind of intense heat. Trevor Ivey made the 450 main and got a 39th (first moto crash) and 26th in the second moto. Off to Colorado.....

Posts: 9 | Location: Mount Vernon | Registered: Fri March 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post