Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cody Denham #711 @Fort Knox
 Login/Join

posted
So Cody joined the Army in February and is at boot camp @Fort Knox, Kentucky. He's doing great, loves it! Can't wait to do a million push-ups every morning. But he's wishing he would receive a bit more mail from home, so here is his address for those who would like to write him and make his days a bit happier.

thanks,
Cody's Mom-Karen

PV2 Denham, Cody
2nd PLT B Co. 2-46 INF
3576 Wilson Rd.
Fort Knox, KY 40121-5728

Posts: 43 | Location: washington | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the mailing address Karen. Heath told me some time ago that he visited with Cody and that he was thinking of joining the army. We will send him a card and wish him good luck. He could have taken classes from EW and done push ups!! Hope everything is going well for you and the family. Tell Andrew hi from us.

Posts: 254 | Location: Woodinville, Wasington | Registered: Thu November 13 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
My Dad and I are gonna brainstorm a letter together sometime this weekend! haha!

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Must be a trend, Cory is joining the Navy in the fall. We will still race spring and summer.
Kind of weird having kids grow into adulthood.

Congrats Cody, Be safe

Eric and Cory Minnig #91

Posts: 289 | Location: lk stevens | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Ahhh good families good kids
Thanks Karen

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motokids
posted Hide Post
Thanks Karen! I will get the boys (Kyle & Brock) to write to him soon. Miss spending time with you guys in the trailer.

Chris Sittman

Posts: 337 | Location: Home | Registered: Mon August 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post