E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Northwest Videos    MotoCast 31 - P.R.O. Rounds 5 & 6 (Rocky tribute video)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MotoCast 31 - P.R.O. Rounds 5 & 6 (Rocky tribute video)
 Login/Join

Picture of Mike Flynn
posted
Head to our site to view the latest MotoCast from Washougal. There is a tribute video to Rocky in the MotoCast. It will be made available on Myspace soon so that you can embed it on your page.

---------------------------------
http://www.definethemoment.net - Your source for Northwest race coverage!

Posts: 131 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post
another awesome motocast thank you guys so much for doing these

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike Flynn
posted Hide Post
$50 from MotoSport.com still up for grabs!!

Posts: 131 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Wheres the Alessi/Metzler scuffle?

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Define The Moment for the tribute to a great person, Rocky Gesner. And thank you Brian Barns for so beautifully handling this weekends event. You're a class act.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike Flynn
posted Hide Post
Alessi/Metz scuffle will not be surfacing immediately. It will be made available in the near future.

Thanks Ted!

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Alessi/Metz scuffle will not be surfacing immediately. It will be made available in the near future
You can't show that piece you're a videographer not a reporter and never mind what that Open Class dude was say'n down there bout You-Tube. No you-tube'n it I say. It was a hoot fer sure, the scuffel, especially when the portly fella dressed in black-n-gray pushed over the lighter weight dude. Wasn't funny cause of the size diff but more so because of the sad nature of being a bully and looking very bad. Gotta feel for a big man step'n on a little one cause he can. Haha. But reputations are at stake here so no post'n on that stuff on You-Tube. That's what I say.

I met that Mike Alessi dude (Brian Barnes was announce'n we should go over and say hi, so I did) and the guy seems ok to me, not so sure about bro Jeff though. Never met him but sure got an eye full watch'n him throw a fit with his face-n-face and bike-throw-down tantrum stuff at the track. I blame the dad for that kind of stuff. Kids learn fast so I'm think'n maybe at least one kid might’a picked up a bad habit from dear ole pop. So when Bear #261's dad said go get a free Alessi hat-n-shirt I did, some chick hand'em out. Blond hair, black ear ring stuff - looked punk/some goth. Seemed likable enough though. Saw the same gal at me 50+ class starting line talk'n to the women’s class (or was that mine? yup me and women ahh to be 40 again!) so I asked her to hold me mighty red racing machine while I packed the starting line to which she smiled and said glad to. Who was I to know she was Mike Alessi's girl friend dahh! Gate dropped I went, she seemed ok, I jumped some doubles then the ski jump step-up uphill and my day was done. I crashed (I like to think I “slipped”) but because I jumped (what I was there for) the day was ok for me. I did what I went to do met some new peeps and said hi to a bunch of ole ones. It was a good day at Washougal and P.R.O. cept when it wasn’t. Saturday May 10, 2008. I liked the good stuff didn’t like the bad. I'll let ya'll know when I get over the latter.

Me

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
thats cool ken, i didnt think alot of either one at all.but then my opinion of mike changed alot!! my kid and one of his friends go over to the alessi camp together to get some shirts signed, we were pitted about 150feet away from them. then my kids friend gets cold feet which is more what my kid would normallly do. so my kid goes up to mike an says his buddy is scared to get a autograph. mike laughs and signs there stuff and invites them to their camp for a bit. after about 1/2 hour my wife goes over to bring the kids back and mike says there ok and having a good time and not to worry. i just laugh and wonder what those kids and him talked about for so long. they came back about 3hours later with BIG smiles. my son had the worst weekend ever racing(another heartbreaking story)but that made his weekend and probably never forget it ever, especially when you stand in line for 45 minutes to get some pro to scribble his name on some paper for your kid and he hardly gets 2 words in and its on with the next guy

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post