E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Northwest Videos    MotoCast 33 - NNMXS Rounds 9 & 10 from Portland
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MotoCast 33 - NNMXS Rounds 9 & 10 from Portland
 Login/Join

Picture of Mike Flynn
posted
The 2008 NNMX Series came to a close last weekand at Portland International Raceway, and this MotoCast has all the action and more!

Highlights from both days of scorching hot racing! What happened in this battle between Lacey and Tapia? Watch to find out!

Our first featured female rider! Courtney Springer has big dreams and is moving up fast!

A full 250 Intermediate moto from Sunday!

You also won't want to miss our recap episode - coming soon! Featuring an overview of the whole series, bloopers, highlights and a preview of Top Gun to get you psyched for Labor Day weekend!

Also coming to definethemoment.net in the next few weeks:

-A brand new segment! "Spot Check" takes you on an in depth tour of your local shops and retailers! Get to know the staff and their services from the comfort of your home!

-Get "even more" Familiar with Tevin Tapia!

-Rider profile of Kevin Flynn

-Full 250 Pro moto from Saturday at Portland. Epic, and I mean E-P-I-C battle between Tiger and Tevin. Brian Barnes considers this to possibly be the best pro moto of the entire series!

---------------------------------
http://www.definethemoment.net - Your source for Northwest race coverage!

Posts: 131 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice job

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great video ,classic Barnes love him callin his sons race and the comment at the end. Good interview with female racer,jusy very good overall. Thanks for the effort. JR
PS got to see the Lacey -Tapia raceing move a little harsh but pro racing level.

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just so people know ... Tevin was a little bent outa shape at lacey for doing it in that corner cause of the speed and the fact he could n't even avoid it cause of the wall.... And the fact of lossing about $450 cause of it. anyways he later agreed with me that there will be even heavier hitters than that comming and he didn't T bone or cross jump him (thats my rule of nono's) Plus Tiger has been really racing clean with Tevin for weeks now and and I personally seen some corners that I was supprised he didn't make more aggressive moves. Anyways just glad Tevin is Healthy and can learn not to leave the door so open for riders that have the speed to come in like that.... I think there was a statement made last week ... SCHOOLED? Thanks to everyone that cheered Tevin on while he was home in the NW. We hope to be back up there soon

Posts: 113 | Location: wa | Registered: Sun July 09 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rod
Great to see you up here busy so never had a chance to chat personally.
FYI,LOTS of people talk about Tevins heart and commitment to racing,vs. some who have made it BIG and are wasting the opp.Most want to help but really don't know how?!Headed south then East? PLAN LL?? After?? how old now?? Rumors track in So.Cal?If private is better JRMMACHINE@att.net. Agree on your take on Lacey.Been a MUCH HARDER hit w/Huffman.See ya down the road. JR ,

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post