E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Northwest Videos    Motocast #38 From Spokane, WA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Motocast #38 From Spokane, WA
 Login/Join

Picture of Osaka #627
posted
http://www.definethemoment.net/news/?p=1609

I recommend fast forwarding around the 4:00 minute mark. You don't wanna see that, well at least I don't want you to see it.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike Flynn
posted Hide Post
So gnarly.

---------------------------------
http://www.definethemoment.net - Your source for Northwest race coverage!

Posts: 131 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Great work guys!~ When will it be On Demand?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When someone finds out that it's On Demand, can you let us know. Also, I don't know how to find it On Demand--we dont' have Comcast but family members do and we want to explain how to "get there". Thanks for the help.

Posts: 145 | Location: Deer Park WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
click on demand, click get local, click local sports, click nw motocross

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike Flynn
posted Hide Post
I haven't mailed the DVD to the Spokane office yet - just been way too busy. So sorry to all the Spokane viewers.

I will send the Spokane and Washougal races over there on Monday. Washougal should be up in the Seattle area Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Spokane race is On-Demand in the Seattle area as of a few days ago I believe.

---------------------------------
http://www.definethemoment.net - Your source for Northwest race coverage!

Posts: 131 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TH10
posted Hide Post
OOH gnarly crash Osaka

Posts: 40 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Mon June 01 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Rounds 9 and 10 (Portland) are out on Comcast | On Demand | Get Local | Local Sports | NW Motocross

Pretty cool.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post