New
Find
Notify
Tools

1999 Suzuki Gold cup
 Login/Join

Picture of 153
posted
Dan Moore gets clipped 6 minutes in. Art Eckman cracks a couple jokes. Pretty good stuff here.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Punted!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I'd have to get hostile with Dostal after that.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
That was rotten, hope Dostal got what was coming for him.

Posts: 70 | Location: W. Seattle, WA | Registered: Thu February 10 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KinserMoto438
posted Hide Post
Psssshhh. That's nothin. I once took out Dan Moore 2 nights in a row....

*Let up for a second, and thats where you'll finish!*
-Klete #438

Posts: 114 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Mon November 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 716
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KinserMoto438:
Psssshhh. That's nothin. I once took out Dan Moore 2 nights in a row....

And I still have the radiator to prove it!

Posts: 202 | Location: Cle Elum, WA USA | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 716
posted Hide Post
That RM Cup was really fun for the most part. Had a good race with Travis Pastrana where he got by me on the last lap to win the 125 heat race.
At least with Jiri taking me out it got Art and Rick Johnson to talk about ME! haha

Posts: 202 | Location: Cle Elum, WA USA | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post