E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  Northwest Videos    250 Pro video from this weekend
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

250 Pro video from this weekend
 Login/Join

Picture of Mike Flynn
posted
Hey guys, got a full moto up from the 250 Pro Main on our website: http://www.definethemoment.net/news/?p=880

This is the race with an unbelievable finish...you don't want to miss it! Had more cameras set up but was experiencing problems with them all night...so I only have 2 cameras per race. The other Pro Main will be up later this week so keep checking back!

---------------------------------
http://www.definethemoment.net - Your source for Northwest race coverage!

Posts: 131 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Thanks for giving us the video to match Ken's commentary! Its nice to see what happened for those who couldn't be there!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike Flynn
posted Hide Post
I should have had Ken doing the play-by-play commentary on the video!

---------------------------------
http://www.definethemoment.net - Your source for Northwest race coverage!

Posts: 131 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Great action, thanks for getting the Logo...

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
Jake, why did you get off the bike at the end of the moto. It looked like you were going to go yell at someone but then you just stop. what was runnin through that head of yours dude?

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 716
posted Hide Post
I think he was lookin for the $200 bucks he just lost.?

Posts: 202 | Location: Cle Elum, WA USA | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why didn't he jump the dub? He could have missed 89 or punted him out of the way. Abrigo wants to win more for one reason or another. Good stuff

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
That was called a young man choking under the presure. Ive been helping Jake out but no matter what I do, I cant help with a temper tantrum.
Abrigo is the guy to beat around here. Hes on the gas with desire!
I really feel if Jake gets head straight he has the speed to win. He cant choke like that though. Not doing the double cost him the win.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike
Awsom job!! It helps when you get a race like this to shoot,if only the SX races were half this much of a race!!
EW
Wasn't there but vid says a lot. Abrigo IS the rider ,showing up, AND getting the job done!! Might have been more contact than the little screen shows but looked like a VERY CLEAN race for AX! 74 might need more time to mature?how young? JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Jake is 17. I like to help him out but..... HOLY CRAP, he can have his moments!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Awesome footage Mike! Its always great to watch your work!

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
like you said eric, even though abrigo was making up ground, if jake would have done the jump he would have won. abrigo was making up alot of ground on the corners too. especially the one after the big jump

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
That was a good race. I think Jake was on cruise control and got caught with his pants down.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Hahaha you guys are a hoot. As Jake pulled around the second to last turn his path was blocked so he could either pull to the right on the face of the double tables and maybe block (loosing time) or attempt to squeeze to the inside of the last turn (inside of #89) he went for the short line. What I like to call the smart line. Abrigo however has an uncanny ability to tip his head hard to the inside and grab a handful of throttle and accelerate outta turns hard, it's pretty darn cool seeing it in action, to which Jake countered with his short (straight) line burst to the checkered. Ryan had momentum and a bike length exiting the last turn on Jake but by the time the they got to the checked Ryan had closed the only opening Jake had and Jake wasn't letting go. Two bikes occupying one space was a-happeing at Lee's round #7 AX event. It's against law aint it? Something about physics-time-and-space.

A darn good day at the races if ya ask me - PS I do believe it was that $quarter or two Jake was looking for down there in the dirt (maybe - grins).

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post