New
Find
Notify
Tools

MotoCast 37 from HRMC!
 Login/Join

Picture of Mike Flynn
posted
Hey everyone, posted the new video this afternoon. Tons of great action for everyone to check out. Got a great variety of classes in there!

---------------------------------
http://www.definethemoment.net - Your source for Northwest race coverage!

Posts: 131 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Mike, dude I wanna go there but before I do I gotta ask ... did ya get any footage of me and the red wonder machine leading the smokers into turn one or maybe even two or hucking the big stuff? I'd like to say I did good enough last weekend but have to admit .. with NO super-mondo Subway "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce" sandwich in my belly it was difficult.

Not Paul (#061) difficult but tough none-the-less.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Hey now, let's not get nasty Big Grin I was half expecting to watch this weeks motocast and see myself on the ground LOL

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad's dad
posted Hide Post
Ken, check prontopics.com.

Posts: 312 | Location: Olympia | Registered: Sun November 23 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike Flynn
posted Hide Post
Haha I'm not sure if I have clips of you in there Ken. The weekends are usually a blur, and I do my best to film as many people as possible but it is really tough with all the different segments I have to complete!

Posts: 131 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
quote:

I noticed that your camera jerks around ,and runs slow and then fast. You should really clean it.
That way we can actually follow the action....unless thatts just those artsy "special" effects

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Vern, dude films fine might wanna check yer glasses though. Little bit-a-water and a clean rag does wonders.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ken It was spray from the last beer I cracked Wink.

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike Flynn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vern#119:
quote:

I noticed that your camera jerks around ,and runs slow and then fast. You should really clean it.
That way we can actually follow the action....unless thatts just those artsy "special" effects

Not sure if this is a joke, or an actual diss on my videos? I guess if you don't like it, then don't watch?

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
It's the former Mike - da Joke.

Vern's cool and we got a lot in common, he can't see I can't type. Between us we make a whole person (laughing). The problem is he wears them THICK lenses (glasses) when he rides, and I suspect when he types too and things begin to blur at speed. Ride'n type'n all the same. So maybe just maybe Vern's so fast he's off in another dimension and just helping us mere carbon based lifeforms out (ref: The Elegant Universe) with his wisdom. Could be. I'm thinking he's putt'n-on-his-Woodstock-shades when it comes to Eric's board and heading off into da great unknown, da 11th dimension and being a Marco Polo.