New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pro awards banquet
 Login/Join

Picture of B Sharkey
posted
has anyone gotten anything in the mail yet? time etc? other than its Nov 14th saturday

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
yes weeks ago dude. 6pm-7:30pm is dinner. 7-9:30 is awards .Nov14th the field house at the Enumclaw expo center.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My kids got the info in the mail a few weeks ago. We have never been to one of these banquets, do they hand out the awards for the champions in each class? The Boys really would like to go but is it worth the 5 hour drive?

Posts: 18 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Fri March 14 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I don't think I got an invite?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul yes you did. You won! Your invited.
We give a lot of stuff away and it's really a lot of fun having a giant room full of winners getting awards. Speaking of awards. The trophies we are doing are really really sweeeeet. Unlike any you have ever seen.
MXnut. Make a weekend of it. Go to Seattle and look at the freaks at the pike place market or on capitol hill above down town. Ride the ferry!

No pun intended!!!!

You guys are so dirty minded! Man!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I called home and found out I did in fact receive the invite. Ted I didn't win I came in second, technically I was the first loser Big Grin

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congradulations!
I certainly hope you do just as well with the upcoming election. Big Grin

Paul you will love the trophs we have.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Paul, I would come and sit with you at the VIP (very intellectually political) table, but I only raced two races. Sorry, you're on your own.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aaron. The more the merier/merrier/merryier.
Whatever. Any racer can come. Just contact us for an invite and pay for your food and have some fun.

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Ted's year end banquet is a hoot and if he's opening it up to everybody then I'd suggest ya go.

Good Peeps, Show, Hosts, Food, Hugs, Grins and far to many stories to be recounted here. The faces we all know, parents, siblings too. Stories galore.

The (DeVol) Year End Rider Celebration (my words) event is truly something to look forward to.

It's tradition, it's classic, it's priceless.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the invite Ted, but it's just not in the cards for me this year. I have my son in Waunches class that day in Royal City, then I fly out to Washington DC for work at 5:30 am Sunday morning.

Ive heard that its a great time and I look forward to coming to one soon.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aaron. Be carefull in D.C.

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking about "crashing" the place.

No RSVP, No food allotment, No warning. Just a hoot'n holler and good time.

Am I the only one?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
should be fun ken see ya there saturday. maybe you can tow me over some of the jumps sunday. i havent been to toes in over a year so im not to familiar with the track anymore

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never been to this banquet before and the address on the invite is not adding up on google. Anyone know how to get there? When I type in the address "28511 HWY 410 E Enumclaw wa 98022" it gives me 3 places to go to. One sends me to Mud Mountain Dam? The other two send me to Green Water. A little help please?

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
quote:
ter. A little help please?

1st building on your right going out of town up hwy 410.Parking on the eastside around back

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
Tonight, someone should ask about how the plans/permitting is coming for the track in Buckley...

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all that showed up. It was bigger than last year. About 200 people enjoyed good food tons of bench racing. and lots of giveaways. It was tough squeezing a lot of product out of shops and sponsors this year but everyone went away with quite a bit of stuff.
Thank you everyone that did our series. Your a great group of Americans and Canadians aye.

Picture of Dogz450F
posted Hide Post
Ted, Great job on the plaque's!!
It always means a little more when some has put some extra time and thought into the awards. Thanks once again.

If you have any blanks im sure they can be used as skid plates on quads. Big Grin

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Ted was your voice gone on Sunday? Big Grin