Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P.R.O. March 27 and 28th 2010
 Login/Join

posted
The last weekend in March is going to be sweet at Horn. There will be well over 30 professionals this weekend for some killer racing. All the guys are back from Texas too so it's going to be big. More daylight too. And the 25+ pro class will have a killer group of fast professionals also.

SEE YOU ALL THERE.

P.S. The flaggers have had a bunch of training.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Well with that many riders I hope there will be some rippage of the corners so some ruts can form for more lines! The track's been AWESOME lately, but it could always use more lines.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 40roofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted:
The last weekend in March is going to be sweet at Horn. There will be well over 30 professionals this weekend for some killer racing. All the guys are back from Texas too so it's going to be big. More daylight too. And the 25+ pro class will have a killer group of fast professionals also.

SEE YOU ALL THERE.

P.S. The flaggers have had a bunch of training.

With respect to the recent fatality of a rider resulting from an accident at Horn Rapids could there be better words to use than "killer" to describe the upcoming racing?

Posts: 61 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Tue February 19 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Open Class
posted Hide Post
Ted,

while I will suck badly from lack of seat time....I am pleased to say that I wil lbe there represent'n

---------------------------------------------------------------
"You, you, and you: panic. The rest of you come with me"

Posts: 722 | Location: An island in the middle of a lake | Registered: Sun January 07 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pike 62
posted Hide Post
Ted

KW, Cody and myself will be there also....and I just suck. No excuses!

See Dom you have already started. LOL

Posts: 148 | Location: Glendale, Ca | Registered: Sat February 03 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post