Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PRO rnd. #10 make up race
 Login/Join

posted
Any word on the rescheduled date for the rainout (rnd.10)?

Posts: 8 | Location: Monroe | Registered: Tue June 08 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
hopefully not. 11 races is enough anyway. theres racing just about every weekend now too,

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
They throw out 2 races anyway in the points race. Might as well make that one of them

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just being selfish..the boy missed rnds 3 and 4 due to injury and was hoping to get in 10 rnds for the series.

Posts: 8 | Location: Monroe | Registered: Tue June 08 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I heard it was September 17th

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. The Pacific Racing Orginization makeup round is Saturday September 17th at Washougal. The next day, Sunday is a Washougal round with a Friday Practice also.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Man you had to put it in my hunting season didnt ya. ...Not making that one Ted.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What are you talking about. There are deer all around Washougal MX Park. I thought Hunting season started in October anyway.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
haha true .Bow season is sept 1st

#329 40+ class

posted Hide Post
So then go bow your deer, bear, skunk, Chipmunk or whatever on the 1st or 2nd. Then you can go to TOP GUN and the September 17th. makeup round with Factory Contingencies.

posted Hide Post
The last round of the P.R.O. Series in on Saturday September 17th. The weather is going to be about 70 to 72 degrees and partly cloudy.
Perfect motocross weather. Come on down and have a bunch of fun riding on a perfect dirt weekend.

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
saturday 20% chance of rain now???? sunday 60%

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Come on Shakey, be a cup half full kind of guy. Don't dare question a chance to race!

Just do it!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aaron. The cup was half full. Of rain !! Again!

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
That sucks Ted.

I am ready to move, this summer sucked.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i dont know what it is with that place . went 4 times this year. 3 times were mudders. im with both of you on the weather. this summer was a real dissapointment. crazy how last weekend it was 87 and sunny in seattle and went to low50s and rain overnight

posted Hide Post
Amateur days really hurt!

Posts: 3 | Location: Lake Stevens | Registered: Thu November 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the record, P.R.O has lost money for 3 years straight at the series races there. Very frustrating to work for 4 days very hard to go home loosing money.

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Ted,

Didn't I read somewhere that you guys needed 550 riders to break even. I thought there was a post on Facebook that you had somewhere around 780.

Thats not some of that Republican math is it?

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
hes talking about the 120 last weekend. then there was the race in june that rained out sunday and was a complete mess saturday. about 350 that weekend