Notify
Tools

PRO rnd. #10 make up race
 Login/Join

Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted:
For the record, P.R.O has lost money for 3 years straight at the series races there. Very frustrating to work for 4 days very hard to go home loosing money.

is it because of the draw of people?? or the price to rent the track(do you need more people to show up to the certain race to get your money back?)

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
I have an idea ted. Stop going to washougal. lets go back to straddleline or ward creek or bellingham or PA or burntridge or woodland or longview. plenty of other places to choose from that I;m sure would be cheaper for you to be at anyway.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of James88
posted Hide Post
I agree with 153, that would be cool to run those tracks or some of them i would run more of the p.r.o. to much travel time all the tracks are worth going to but when you have work and kids in school and gas prices it would be nice not to drive sofar all the time.

Posts: 24 | Location: Bremerton | Registered: Thu January 29 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
I have asked ted about this before. One of the main sticking points space and water at Ward CR. Burntridge doesnt want the series.Space at hannegans etc,etc

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input guys. A lot of people have given us the same sugggestions. Few places can hold a TOP GUN size event. We will have our schedule for 2012 soon.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Straddleline would be more than big enough so would Riverdale.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Bigger is not always better, just ask my wife....

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aaron. That's not what she told me. She said the bigger the race the better. Big Grin

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
That's what she told me too when we first met.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post