E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  P.R.O. Northwest National MX Series    2012 Pacific Racing Organization Schedule
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 Pacific Racing Organization Schedule
 Login/Join

posted
March 3rd and 4th, 2012 HRMC Richland
March 31 and April 1 2012 HRMC
May 12, 2012 Woodland WA (Saturday only)
(Sunday is Mothers day. No Event)
June 2nd and 3rd Albany OR
June 23 and 24 Washougal
TOP GUN August 31 through September 3rd 2012

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Woodland? And you say Straddleline is not ready, it's better than Woodland.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanP
posted Hide Post
No Airway Heights???

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
no portland either..... darn.. Oh well never been to woodland. Sand is always good early in the year with our iffy weather

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanP
posted Hide Post
I suppose it is better for the majority of the riders since many come from the West side...but...unfortunately for us, it means we won't do the series as I can't stomach going to 2 of the 3 "west side" rounds and still hit Washougal for amatuer days...

Oh well...

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanP:
I suppose it is better for the majority of the riders since many come from the West side...but...unfortunately for us, it means we won't do the series as I can't stomach going to 2 of the 3 "west side" rounds and still hit Washougal for amatuer days...

Oh well...
now you know how we feel for the last 3 years.

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanP:

Oh well...

There is still 4 rounds over there man.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone want to comment on Paul's comment?

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As human beings, we are born to try and make sense of the world. We try and do this by being very keen in associating things that happen and then making predictions or assumptions about what we observed. Often times, we are wrong. Nevertheless, we do it. One way to try to and avoid this problem is to ask for clarification or verify what is going on. So here is the question posed for PRO:

Is there any "hard feelings" as a result of not being able to acquire Straddleline; thus not wanting to bring your series to them? Or is it really because of the lack of preparation?

Again, these are simply hypotheses? Since there was a need for a response, here is mine.

Jerry

P.S. By the way, we have raced more PRO series than the other circuits here in the Northwest. We do like the races that PRO puts on, except we will miss some of the tracks from last year. I don't know if this is appropriate or not but it would be nice to understand how those changes occurred. Again, the human nature of trying to make sense of why things happen.

Posts: 15 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue March 23 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm curious as well Ted, what does straddleline need to be worthy. I would assume the facility and ammenities are better than woodland. The track seems better than when you ran there ten years ago so...? I have always been a fan of woodland though so that should be cool anyway.

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Woodland would be a good track but A: it's small and B: I don't think the parking is good enough to put on a race of P.R.O. size. No disrespect to Woodland as they are great folks but I just don't think the facilities are large enough for the 60ft motorhomes and trailers that will be coming.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right on ted! Paul prolly has not been there in awhile, there will be plenty of parking

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I was there last year. It is a great venue but I still think parking will be an issue for the number of large rigs.

posted Hide Post
Isn't May 12 a little sketchy at Woodland if the weather happens to be dry for a few days? They don't have a water system. Are we going to have to have water truck intermissions like every half hour? They usually shut down in April because it gets to dry don't they? Have to say I think parking may be an issue also if it has not changed since last year. Woodland is a great winter track, not so sure if it is a good late spring track

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I haven't ridden Straddleline yet, but checked it out this fall, and it looks like it could handle a PRO.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aaron:
I haven't ridden Straddleline yet, but checked it out this fall, and it looks like it could handle a PRO.[/QUOTE
they have really improved the place from the rathole it was. They made small changes to the track each week so it was never exactly the same every time we went. We are looking forward to getting back there again this spring. Dirt is better after they mixed in the compost and they were very friendly and organized compared to when the county ran it. I think it could handle PRO without any problem.

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
I am on the side of I think Straddleline could handle it. Also we would finally get something close to home.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mx510:
I am on the side of I think Straddleline could handle it. Also we would finally get something close to home.
i think i might pass out if i only had to dri Eekve 1 1/2 hrs

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
Sharkey if I drive 1 1/2 hours I can hit Pala, Perris, Milestone, Elsinore, Starwest, Glen Helen and Cahullya Creek all which have multiple tracks and half of em have lights. Plus there are about twice as many tracks that I haven't made it to cause, well those ones are so awesome! Then there is the free riding places, the trails, the desert and oh yea the dunes... Did I mention it was 74 degrees today? Damn it feels good to be a gangstaSmile...

quote:
Originally posted by B Sharkey:
quote:

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Auzzi152:
Sharkey if I drive 1 1/2 hours I can hit Pala, Perris, Milestone, Elsinore, Starwest, Glen Helen and Cahullya Creek all which have multiple tracks and half of em have lights. Plus there are about twice as many tracks that I haven't made it to cause, well those ones are so awesome! Then there is the free riding places, the trails, the desert and oh yea the dunes... Did I mention it was 74 degrees today? Damn it feels good to be a gangstaSmile...

quote:
Originally posted by B Sharkey:
quote:

When you posted that last line did you stomp out a fax machine then hit it with a baseball bat?? ha ha. BTW, have you seen my stapler??? Big Grin