E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  P.R.O. Northwest National MX Series    2012 Pacific Racing Organization Schedule
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 Pacific Racing Organization Schedule
 Login/Join

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
Well...I was not there,but. I guess he had a bet will LJ at Horn for the fastest lap time.The Person who lost,colors there hair pink at the 3rd and 4th round of the P.R.O. series. I think i heard he beat Brian by 2 seconds a lap.That was on his 85.He had fater laps Mark said on his 65.So LJ was going easy on him...
heres what happened. Mark was timing lj on saturday when the track was smooth on saturday and he was faster. Then as the day wrnt on the track got rougher. Lj wasnt even jumping all the jumps on sar turday. Then sat nignt all the kids and I made this bet. The next day he rode the 85 and jumped everything clean but the track was rougher so he didnt post as good of a time. Ne wasnt ta,ing it easy trust me. Maybe we will try again this weekend

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
Are you still doing the dash for cash instead of pro unlimited? on the site it says there's still unlimited.

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
SMC is promoting a gazillion races this coming season at Straddleline. Some are Goldstar, some are back to back with Pacwest and Elaine. Some have no affiliation at all. No AMA for SMC events. But since this Topic is PRO's Schedule I will post elsewhere here, later.

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ..::MOTOX155::..
posted Hide Post
Pro Unlimited will be 1 moto only (DASH for CASH) with normal fees and payout.

We will be trying to raise extra funds to add in at each event for that class as a bonus.

Posts: 214 | Location: Washington | Registered: Mon August 23 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post