New
Find
Notify
Tools

Only at AX
 Login/Join

Picture of 153
posted
Everyone needs to see what they missed this week at monroe. This is what you miss if you don't stay for the last Pro Moto of the night.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZUKzdM8oG7M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
What the heck was that?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomsti
posted Hide Post
Door went down and I was pushing bikes out. I missed it. I love the power of video.

Posts: 35 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Fri April 17 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I thought it was great...reminded me of the 1970's and "streeker days" - not that I did that. Girls in stands with eyes wide open. Twas cold at Monroe Dec 17, 2011 low 40's outside meant 30's inside. Da peep showed courage dodging pro-riders while wrestling down one, and all the while wearing nothing more than skibbies and no-socked-tenny-shoes.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post