Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Travis Jackson Rest in Peace
 Login/Join

posted
I just got a call that Travis Jackson passed away of a heart attack while hunting. Rest in Peace Travis and God bless his family. He was hunting with Andrew Denum and others when it happened. Travis did everything for his two sons Cole and Josh. Travis was totally into his son's racing.
He lived it and loved it.
My tears flow for Cole and Josh.

God Speed Travis.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our prayers go out to the family...

God Speed Travis

Ryan(625)
Alice(mom)
Mike(dad)

Posts: 146 | Location: Lynnwood, Wa | Registered: Tue September 28 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dogz450F
posted Hide Post
The Orgill family's prayers go out to the Jackson family. I just talked to Travis down at Dodge. What good people the Jackson family are! Our prayers are with you. "God Speed Travis"

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How terrible. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Jackson family at this difficult time. Travis will be greatly missed. God speed Travis!

The Breuer Family
Cory 707

Posts: 4 | Location: Monroe | Registered: Tue June 06 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Jacksons are terrific people. We just saw Travis last week at Washougal with Cole. Dawn and the girls pulled in from their California trip after practice and he was so excited to see them. We saw a side of Travis that we didn't always get to see. We would often attend a race at Agassiz or Mission and be excited that Travis had brought the boys up that day too. Our hearts are deeply saddened.
The Dicksons

Posts: 9 | Location: Mount Vernon | Registered: Fri March 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deepest regrets from Big Eric and Cory Minnig #91
Travis was all about his kids.
RIP

Posts: 289 | Location: lk stevens | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Jackson family. Very sad news as Travis was a great father and as a person. We really enjoyed visiting with Travis at the races. He will be missed by all of the MX community.

The Hamblens

Posts: 254 | Location: Woodinville, Wasington | Registered: Thu November 13 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Man thats a shame travis was a great guy. way back in 03 when he gave us a hose at albany and 6 years later this summer in canada he helped me out when I couldnt find a bank to cash a check he let me sign it over to him and spotted me the cash. Always an awesome guy to be around at the track. My thoughts are with cole josh and the rest of the jackson family.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a shock!!! Travis was a great Dad and person. He always made it a point to come talk to us at any race where we were, what a fun guy. He will be missed by all of the Urquhart family and our prayers go out to Josh and Cole and the rest of his family.

Posts: 63 | Location: KENT, WA | Registered: Thu December 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To all the Jackson family,
We send you our heartfelt sympathy. We hope you keep Travis alive in your hearts from all the good memories you have with him. We never met him but he sounds like a wonderful guy. Josh and Cole - very, very sorry for this sad news. The Meusling Family - JR, Erik (#536), Mary and Neal

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<lee>
posted
Travis will be missed but this forum is a great testiment to how many lives he has touched. God Speed travis and will be praying for your family.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
So sad, Travis was a wonderful dad and a fun guy. Our deepest sympathies to the Jackson family.

When/if anyone has info about services, please post-

Val, Jim, Kate & Joe

two4seven (or his mom)

Posts: 196 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Fri August 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My prayers and thoughts are with the Jackson Family during this very difficult time. Travis was a good man and he will be dearly missed at the tracks. I know he will be looking down at us from the Heavens above and he will be at the tracks as a Guardian Angel to Cole, Josh, Jackson Family and to all the riders while on the tracks. God Bless you Travis and to the Jackson Family.

AES Racing
The Money Family - Jeff, Alice, Cody (#715) and Quentin (#794)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Motomom#715/#794,

Posts: 2 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Sat October 17 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Travis Jackson funeral - I was told the services will be at Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - 5800 Northwest Drive in Ferndale, 98248 at 2:00 pm Wednesday Phone 360-384-6189.

Posts: 2 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Sat October 17 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Prayers go out to the family!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have just gotten to know Travis at Hannagen this year and the TOP Gun.. He is a great guy and he has raised outstanding kids.. God bless the Jackson family..

Posts: 34 | Location: Monroe  | Registered: Mon June 01 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
Huge showing at the funeral, close to 1,000 I'd guess. Of course most of the locals were there, but many came a long way.

I wonder if there's any other sport where competitors would travel en masse to offer their respect and support. Nicely done moto families.

two4seven (or his mom)

Posts: 196 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Fri August 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
The Kimball family sends their prayers and heartfelt sympathy for the Jackson Family and friends.

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post