Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P.R.O. June 19th and 20th Washougal
 Login/Join

posted
June 19th and 20th at Washougal are the final 2 rounds of the big series. Added attractions for the event is the Old School Reunion, with a large number of racers from the past showing up. Rick Bergett and a bunch of other way fast dudes are planning to come. We will have a large number of pristine vintage bikes on display in the infield during the event. Bring yours if you have one. We will showcase these bikes with 2 motos of Vintage bikes and 2 of the Evolution Class races.
This is DeVol Engineering and Washougals 30th anniversery so it's going to be a really great event.
Pro Caliber is preparing a picnic feast for Saturday night.

Anybody have a vintage bike for Royce to race? He has never ridden one. He needs to experiance what real men rode back in the day.

It's going to be perfect weather too!!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Hey Ted what is the cut-off for a bike to be considered vintage????? 30 years???

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Up to 1975 is vintage.
1976 - 1981 is Evolution.

What do ya have? Vintage body doesn't count. Wink

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
haha..no my buddy has one of Jeff Wards old bikes i think its a 86' kx250 motor stuffed in a kx500 frame. It seems vintage to me !!!!!I told him thou all the pics ive seen are older.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Could it be true!!!!!!!!!!!
washougal weather.......
Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 74.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.

#329 40+ class

posted Hide Post
Practice friday?

Dustin Huber 27

Posts: 2 | Location: Wenatchee, WA | Registered: Thu February 18 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
Could it be true!!!!!!!!!!!
washougal weather.......
Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 74.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.

I'm hoping so. Found a boat-load of old gear. That whole 30yrs theme thingy.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
How late will the gate be open friday nite? I hope I don't have to have Ray drive the toy hauler to get there on time.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
LOL was thinking the same Rays Dad cept it's 3:45AM Sat morn for me. Told young'n he should get some sleep on drive down but be ready to haul on track. Response .. "ok, same as usual"

Humm?

Does that mean I get to sleep Sat night?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pacificracingmx.com has all the info.
Friday the gates are open until 11:00 PM.
Perrrrrrfect racing weather.

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Looks like the weather forcast has changed.Who would have thought......

#329 40+ class

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I'm still heading down from Gods own hood (N. Bend WA) for two (2) days of NW motocross fun at one of Ted's (Garett & Royce...B...and...Da girls) Most-Magnificent-MX final P.R.O event ever.

I know I'm old and my stories are too but dang-do-I-enjoy-watching-young'uns-make-rounds.

Hey..if any of you EVER understand (misunderstand)what this ole-guy is talk'n about I wanna know. My typing skills-are-naught my thoughts are 2x forward. Fer me it means something people have told me other.

KW

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
Looks like the weather forcast has changed.Who would have thought......
yeah thats for sure 3 sunny days out of 17 so far this month. awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Motocommentator
posted Hide Post
TED -
how is Royce doing?

Kevin
(Announcer @ HRMC)

Posts: 7 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Fri March 26 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i heard mother nature was kind this weekend

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Mother Nature was kind all right .. kinda mean, it rained. Light rain at first then more. Sat and Sun. Gotta give it up to the pros and ints for an amazing shows. Each demonstrated strong will in adverse conditions. If it hadn't rained the place would have been moto heaven.

If the National turns out to be wet then I gotta think those pros that road Washougal last weekend, and intend to ride the National, gotta have a pretty good advantage. It was tough, 30yr kinda tough. Been worse but word is not many times other. I concur.

Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Any updates on Royce?

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanP
posted Hide Post
I just heard the kids raced in the grassy field...glad I decided not to make the 6+ hour drive...

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I heard a guy on a 79 CR250 smoked the 450 class?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
I was there ..and in general it all around sucked.I have never been to washougal when it has not rained at least one day.I am sick of this rain and burned out.....They were giving trophy plaques to spectstors after the race.I bet there was laess then 300 in attendance.....Man i hope top gun is nice weather

#329 40+ class