Notify
Tools

P.R.O. June 19th and 20th Washougal
 Login/Join

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
I was there ..and in general it all around sucked.I have never been to washougal when it has not rained at least one day.I am sick of this rain and burned out.....They were giving trophy plaques to spectstors after the race.I bet there was laess then 300 in attendance.....Man i hope top gun is nice weather
dont count on it last year it rained heavy

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can we please have an update on royce!!!

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
What happened to Royce?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
He had a seizure and was in the ICU during the races, I hope he is OK.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Royce is doing well. He is home now and focusing on finding what was the cause of the seizures. Not sure when he will be back at work but Brandon is holding the fort. Royce said thanks for all the prayers and support he has gotten from all the people in this sport.
He's knows how great people are in this sport and you all confirmed to him what special people motocrossers in the Northwest are.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dogz450F
posted Hide Post
Glad to here that Royce is home. I hope they find a cause for it. Thanks for the update Ted.

On another note how many bikes did you help out on Sunday in the catchers mit? my guess 20-30??

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
On another note how many bikes did you help out on Sunday in the catchers mit? my guess 20-30??

I pulled the Whipple girl out of that mit thingy. Couldn't help it. She (like all others) struggled. Had ole-ole-timers hollering at me "git-it-off-da-track" as I added my (2) arms-and-legs pulling 400lbs MX bikes off track. Hollering-Dude-and-I-talked. All is well.

The Ted mister showed up come Sunday. I asked about Royce and Ted said he was coherent and there. Said still not sure what happened. 6x month restriction for Royce. No driving or anything. I'd prescribe the same.

Gotta give shout-out to the DeVol's and "Brandon Thomas" for having a good Business-Plan. It's bad news for sure about Royce but if Brandon can keep-da-biz going then that's gotta be a good thing don't ya think?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers to ya Ted and Royce...hope you can find out what is going on.

On a side note, why so many DNS's on the 2nd day at Shougal? 450 Pro only had 4 riders??? That is not like a P.R.O. race at all! Rain, track conditions scare people away??

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
http://www.facebook.com/home.p...deo/?id=282328268866

Log on to facebook before going to link.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
nice vid...That was just a small sample of home sh***y it was...

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
In a way I'm kind of happy I didn't race the series. Sounds like most of the races had crappy weather.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
That is about what most of our races have looked like over here in Montana as well. Been a really bad year...

We just had our first good weather race this past weekend...which turned out to be a dust storm of epic proportions...just can't win.

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pike 62
posted Hide Post
Paul, the races I did were almost perfect!

Down here in Cali the weather has been great........LOL

My son Cody will be here tomorrow for a month and a half to ride with me. I cant wait!! He is ready to get out of the rain.

Posts: 148 | Location: Glendale, Ca | Registered: Sat February 03 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
John they are trying to tell me that South Carolina has 300 days a year of sun. I'm not buying though.

Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Pike, you said I could come down and ride too!! What's up? I still need to get your contact info so I can plan something.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pike 62
posted Hide Post
Paul, They do but its way to humid there for me. No Thanks!!!

Ivest, you can come ride. My email is jonpike602@yahoo.com.

I will have my box van done in the next week or so. I have been working on it trying to get it set up for racing. Cant wait to try it out with Cody!

Posts: 148 | Location: Glendale, Ca | Registered: Sat February 03 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Talked to Jon (Pike #62) yesterday from the sounds of it his box-van is a Monster Machine.

If yer heading down that way suggest you make res's - BUT WAIT! It's Summer time up here again in da Pacific NW and God Smiles, Squirrels chirp, and the air is crisp-&-pure once again. Life is good.

Me, I'm squirreling around up here for now (Pacific NW) but come winter I may-be wondering just exactly how good riding might be just a few degrees South. Scientists say Cali climate may be moving north. So I wonder just exactly-how-far-south-I-should-move-come-retirement-age?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TH10
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted:
Royce is doing well. He is home now and focusing on finding what was the cause of the seizures. Not sure when he will be back at work but Brandon is holding the fort. Royce said thanks for all the prayers and support he has gotten from all the people in this sport.
He's knows how great people are in this sport and you all confirmed to him what special people motocrossers in the Northwest are.

Were all here for you Royce!

Posts: 40 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Mon June 01 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TH10
posted Hide Post
anyone know the P.R.O schedule yet??

Posts: 40 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Mon June 01 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post