Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TOP GUN SEPTEMBER 4,5,6
 Login/Join

posted
TOP GUN Information Packets have been sent out to the shops and others that want to put teams together. If you want a Team Packet sent to you just give us a call at 360-825-2106.

This years theme for the GOON NATIONAL is "DISCO".

If you rode the National track, the TOP GUN track will have better flow, more race lines and more fun and friendly jumps.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
"DISCO"

NO! can't be! Two years ago I cleaned out my closet of ole jersey's (Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki vintage) by sending them to the Dump and now you say "Go DISCO". Last year was the exit of Polyester the good stuff, the shoes w/heels and bell-bottom rayon pants.

Ted (Dude) I was hold'n on to'em for nostalgic reasons (girls and youth). Girls...well don't seem to appreciate that whole Rayon, Bell-Bottom-Pant thing these days and youth well it went somewhere my mirror sure don't recognize.

DISCO? HUMMMMM anybody got a Twirly-Mirror-Ball and some Bee-Gee's grooves?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really hope I get to spend my 30th wedding anniversary at Top Gun this year. What a better way to be with family and old friends.Smile

Posts: 63 | Location: KENT, WA | Registered: Thu December 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Ted, Are you guys allowing quads to race this year at top gun?????

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
I think the disco theme should be rethought. Im thinking "Jersery Shore" theme.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get some "fist pumpin" going!!lol

Posts: 67 | Location: bonney lake | Registered: Wed December 31 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Quads are running this year. But don't fret. We will be doing our half time track work right after they run.

Excuse me for asking, but what is "Jersey Shore"?

Motomom. What better way to celebrate 30 years, but by doing it in the dirt. So to speak. Did I say that?

Ken got some light ball and BeeGee grooves. Ya Baby.

We are still trying to find a running Goon National Bike. Anybody got anything they want to get rid of that runs? 360-761-9909

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted that is what I think. Kevin should be able to make it, he will be done with the Canadian Nationals by then. Says he wants to come to TopGun. Hope it all works out.

Posts: 63 | Location: KENT, WA | Registered: Thu December 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of daddio
posted Hide Post
I'm stoked!

Posts: 231 | Location: kent,wa | Registered: Thu September 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Haha,

Sounds to me like "Top-Gun 2010" might be the bestist-fastest-badist ever event to be-hold'n...ever.

Even in a "Recession" 2010-Top-Gun sounds doable.

Wait did I say recession...I meant....

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
Not that it means anything but I have my mind mostly clear from all that has gone on over the past 2 years and I was talked into riding for a team and am finally going to get back in my saddle. Just wish I was in shape for the conditioning MX takes. Guess I'll just TRY and enjoy being back on my dirtscoot again.

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Top Gun is a Blast. Everyone hangs out and has a great time. The track is always epic unless it rains. Devol does an excellent job of organizing it!

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Ted, are you going to be able to use the new pro start?

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep. What do you think of it?

And are you going to race and show the youngins the stuff you got, you old savy codger?

posted Hide Post
we think that start is great. really fun and safe. will you also be able to use the road jump?

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are using the floater road jump.

Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
road jump?

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I think they're talking about the power line road (old photo) Tony. I'm told it takes extra $bucks to rent/use that section on track.

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
That is one of the funnest jumps on the track.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Need a Team! 50+ 40int.
Congats on the 30yrs. Candy and I hit 31 towmorrow

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post