E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  P.R.O. Northwest National MX Series    October 14th round moved to HRMC Oct 27th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October 14th round moved to HRMC Oct 27th
 Login/Join

posted
Washougal october 14th is scrubbed.
We had to rereschedule because of the rain at the wrong time. AAARRRRGGGG!
So the last round of the P.R.O. Series will be double points at HRMC in Richland Saturday October 27th, 2012.
Pray: No rain no rain no rain..................
See you all in 2 weeks.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
Damm... That was supposed to be a practice day for me and my clapped-out buddies!
I guess the kids will now get 2 days of racing and their first PRO race in! Smile

Looking forward to it!

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see you there Scott.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also The RV Park and bike wash station Is Now Complete. Water and Electrical Hookups. No Reservations, First Come first Serve. We have 85 Spots for Hookup. Also tune radio to 107.1 for moto commentation, announcements while at the HORN.
Please Check HRMC on this forum for the next 2 week Schedule or go to the front page of the web @ www.hornrapidsmx.com. If anything changes we will be first to post on the front web page, on this forum or check us out @ Facebook.
See you all soon for a great weekend of Racing.
Ted will be there to sign autographs for his Celebrity debut on the political race and to promote his new movie on any Monday. LOL...
Thanks, HRMC

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What to say?
Looked at weather forcast. Went to HR with a 4AM depature time from Woodburn OR. Got to river crossing (Boardman)and rain started got wetter the closer to track we got. Talked with girl at gate about getin in to talk with DeVol's. She wanted $10 gate fee. I explaned the 4hr drive,the WE are just trying to see Ted, Here is my Visa card I'll be right back,EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF!! OK SCREW IT I"LL JUST DRIVE IN AND THEY CAN CALL SECURITY!!
Take a breath and finally see that she is simply doing what she was told to do,Good job on her part! Would be interested in how many Pro riders rode if possible. JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post