E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  P.R.O. Northwest National MX Series    Pacific Racing Org May 22 and 23 Event
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pacific Racing Org May 22 and 23 Event
 Login/Join

posted
No practice on friday because we will be building some cool stuff. The gates will be open at 10:00 am on Friday. Thursday has totally clear sky and a 40% chance of passing showers on Friday. Saturday has less chance of passing showers and Sunday zero chance of according to ACCUweather.
Josh said it rained super hard Weds night but the track is needing water for Thursday practice.

It is going to be perfect racing weather.
This event is being televised on live TV so bring your best gear and game.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Ted, will be be able to see any of it over here? What network will it be on?

Have a good weekend.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Live TV, Wahoo!

Is it true, what channel?

I'm there will "suck-my-gut" and try to look less portly. Maybe?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of racerx43yz
posted Hide Post
Sould be on SWX in spokane. Not sure if that goes over to the west side though?

Posts: 61 | Location: Coeur d' Alene,ID,USA | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 34's mechanic
posted Hide Post
I believe thats #115 on Comcast in Spokane, I can't find any thing on the west side though. Hundreds of channels and nothing worth watching.

Posts: 82 | Location: Redondo Wa. | Registered: Wed August 23 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
They announced on sunday there will be a webcast but they dont know when.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LB Photography
posted Hide Post
Round 5 of PRO pictures are uploaded on my website. Round 6 will be posted later tonight. Check out the pics =]

http://lesliebrownphotography....oT6u#878411530_UkKLT

Posts: 40 | Location: Royal | Registered: Thu October 29 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So did those who went to the event like the changes P.R.O. made on the track? Last year I spoke to Josh and Andy about ways to till the track better and they purchased the perfect machine. I have been trying to get Washougal to do the same. That rake harrow made the track unbelievably perfect. Great job Josh. The Crew in Spokane also did a great job wattering. And thanks to you racers for putting on some of the best racing because there was more passing going on than we have seen in a long time.

And thank you to the "Moms of Motocross" for the Montana man drama. I think we could put out an entertaining TV show with "The Moms of Motocross".

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TJ 755
posted Hide Post
Results posted any where?

Posts: 87 | Location: North Bend | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanP
posted Hide Post
We were only there on Saturday, but I felt it was the best/most fun that track has ever been. Safe jumps, good ruts, mulitple lines, no supercross do or die obstacles for slow, fat old guys. I know some of the parents of younger riders might complain about the ruts and rough track, but in my opinion, they need to learn to use ruts and rough tracks to their advantage. My 7 year old absolutely loved the track.

I have ridden there for over 5 years and never thought it has been better than it was on Saturday.

Lastly, big shout out to James and his track crew. I thought the flagging was top notch...

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
So did those who went to the event

Went, Saw, Got rained on, and Sun Burnt. Place was a hoot Ted. Peeps at work had-da-look you know like what happened, even got a "nice burn" in passing. Point is it was a hoot over at Spokane'em and as a professional-watcher-dude I gotta say it was ok.

Loved seeing old and new (Who's that TRA dude...grins) so thanks Ted now I gotta a face to go with a TRA name. TRA (dude) you had it on Pike till you didn't, only wish I could ride so hard.

Spokane'em 4hr over 4hr back. Not such a long hop from Gods Country.

P.S. Anstett tells me he's a milk drinker and takes plenty of Calcium pills so I'm looking forward to seeing him back soon. I was thinking Oxygen chamber but he's walking and talking and looking somewhat ok post his "oh-this-is-gonna-hurt" quad (not-going-to-make-it) downhill-jump-crash-trip-to-the-Hospital.

Drink Milk sounds good, not crashing better.

Q: How old does one have to be before they know just how far to twist a throttle? I'm 56 and stopped twisting mine a long time ago. For each pain I have a memory and lately those come a lot and I curse but for each I also have many fond memories. The fond out weigh the curses.

56 years old and counting. MX (Plus 2) Pain (Minus 1)

These young'uns help a lot, stopping an ole-guys pain that is. It's a hoot to just watch'em go.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LB Photography
posted Hide Post
Pictures from round 6 of P.R.O. at Airway are up and ready for viewing.

http://lesliebrownphotography....FVrg#879159914_LBb4u

Posts: 40 | Location: Royal | Registered: Thu October 29 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Had a great time at the races the track was awesome thanks to all! Finaly got to meet the Workman #21 I enjoyed talkin mx with himSmile Had alittle fun race with Pike one moto although really didnt have much fight in me maybe next time.. lol
Hope to make it to the next round and do better still beleiving..

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post