Find
Notify
Tools

Pressure washing at Spokane
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Paul,

You can't pressure that thing enough into the first corner? Or maybe you can't take the pressure after you holeshot? How about you feel the pressure of all the crazy Repub's coming up behind you and you buckle under the pressure?

Just some thoughts.

Whatever pressure you feel, just don't take me out this weekend. Remember were on the same team.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Sorry had to comment ... must be an "anti-Republican" thing going on here in our MX world. As an INDEPENDENT I had to say-my-piece.

Aaron-slash-Paul what-is-it-really? More $Taxes for the common folk or less for the monarchicy?

Anybody for-a-tea-party (again)?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Sorry Ken. I was just trying to be funny! I'm done arguing, Justin wore me out. So I'm just saying, no comment.

As for the repubs trying to run Paul down, could you blame them? Wink

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Paul,

You can't pressure that thing enough into the first corner? Or maybe you can't take the pressure after you holeshot? How about you feel the pressure of all the crazy Repub's coming up behind you and you buckle under the pressure?

Just some thoughts.

Whatever pressure you feel, just don't take me out this weekend. Remember were on the same team.

No aaron, I just suck Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry Ken. I was just trying to be funny!

(grins) Pretty good "Justin wore me out.." Dude that's funny enough.

KW

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
Well we could add a holeshot tax? Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
Sorry had to comment ... must be an "anti-Republican" thing going on here in our MX world. As an INDEPENDENT I had to say-my-piece.

Aaron-slash-Paul what-is-it-really? More $Taxes for the common folk or less for the monarchicy?

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
no holeshot tax. That would have ruined my check this weekend.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
Yea you rocked the starts last weekend!!!! Now if 642 could only get those types of starts Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Crater:
no holeshot tax. That would have ruined my check this weekend.

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motodad642:
Well we could add a holeshot tax? Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:

Don't do that I wouldn't be able to afford to race. Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't do that I wouldn't be able to afford to race.

Yea I think you and Greg received a stimulus Cuz Man you guys were rock'en them starts! Cool

Picture of Pike 62
posted Hide Post
Did Paul get the hole shot in the 40 class????? I dont remember..... Smile

Posts: 148 | Location: Glendale, Ca | Registered: Sat February 03 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I think their might even be a little video of it....

Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Sounds like alot of fun. I'm 40 in a few months so I'll have to see Paul Holeshot some races for myself! Has anyone heard anything about the weather in Washougal so far this weekend?

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I was told that there were only a few sprinkles yesterday, and from what the weather says, it should be great today.