E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  P.R.O. Northwest National MX Series    Thanks to the Devol family for another great series.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks to the Devol family for another great series.
 Login/Join

Picture of spin05
posted
I just want to say thanks to Ted and Garette and the rest of the Devol family and its sponsers for another great P.R.O. series this year.I only have 2 request. #1 No more back to back weekends,its a drain on the wallet.#2 maybe time to try a diffrent track instead of Horn twice in a row. I would like to see Burnt ridge or Ward creek in there. Although i have never been to either yet,so not sure if they have the room for a national sized race like p.r.o.?????

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
horn is the only place you can count on a great track early in the year like that, everywhere else is a complete mudhole, im sure this is why it is. great job ted

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Yea i know,sand is were its at.I dont mind horn at all

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
It was a very good series again this year. Couldn't believe the turnouts all year great job guys. I would like to see all the pro classes paid at at least 100%. (+ 25 was a trophy class) Im not asking for anything more than the money the pros put in to be put back towards their racing efforts.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post