Tools

Horn Rapids Opener
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 17dad:
quote:
Originally posted by MXRACER145:
So I am guessing nobody knows if there will be contingency this weekend at horn?

That depends on what brand bike you ride... If you ride a Shucks bike probably not. If you ride a Jap bike then you are in luck.If you go to the PRO website look for the manufacturers contingency link and click on your manufacturer you will see who is paying what and on what days.

Shucks bike, your funny. Kawasaki only pays 5 rounds and they have each weekend listed as one round. I know that Devol has round 1/2 sat and sunday. So going to the kawasaki website helps about as much as a shucks bike.

when you hit the wall you have to choose to go over or around, why do you keep running into it?

Posts: 210 | Location: washington | Registered: Mon August 23 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
I think in years past Sunday has always been the money day.Dont know why,but dont quate me on that either.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Yes, the even days are the money rounds, aka Sunday

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alex. A green bike would never use wood. It would have to use like, recycled beer cans for the frame and the motor would be 2 big rats turning a cage wheel for it to be really green.

On another note: Horn Rapids had 250 riders at practice last weekend. We dialed in a ton of our suspended riders but I don't think Horn has ever had that many riders for a practice day. The track held up good both days.
We are doing a bunch of mods on the track that will be a lot of fun for everyone.
We want to get everyone we can signed up on Friday Night March 5th so the morning isn't to long. Drive safe everybody.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
What time do gates open friday Ted?????HRMC says 3 your website says 2

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gates open at 3:00 on Friday.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Ted, Can I sign up today over the phone??

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ivest4:
Ted, Can I sign up today over the phone??

Great idea! We would be all over that.Fax it in like TopGun would be way cool.

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
It would be nice to get online and sign up just like for an event at Ticketmaster! That way when you roll in at midnight on Friday you can rest easy that you're signed up.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
They did that for Top Gun but it cost $8.00 more.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:

I thought pre entry was cheaper than post entry at TopGun?

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Ted was that 250 riders each day or both days combined?

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drew. You were there. That wern't no 125 riders per day. The JR. practice had 80 riders.

posted Hide Post
Garrett is working on doing on line sign ups but it's not available yet.

Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Ya I didnt even know where to ballpark a guess. Track held up real well I thought.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 17dad:
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:

I thought pre entry was cheaper than post entry at TopGun?

It was cheaper if you mailed it in but if you signed up online they charged $8. I don't think that went into Teds pocket, I think it was a service fee for the company they used.

posted Hide Post
Correct Paul. The problem is, the fee to do it on line is not someting I don't want to dump on my customers.

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Ted I don't understand, I can buy parts from Devol Engineering and you don't charge a fee? Why not do it the same way? Paypal or somethng like that.

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
What time can we drop the trailers off Friday like how early?

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Friday's neigh and time is short. Just one more working day until the weekend and the first Pacific NW day of real (my def) MX Racing.

I'm a Sunday guy. See ya'll then.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post