New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horn Rapids Opener
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
Wilcox called me today and said that the opener is in just a couple weeks! WOW, that snuck up on me. I thought we had a month or so. If the weather stays like it has been it looks like it could be pretty sweet though.

So, whos going?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aaron,

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
I am going over for the Spring Hare Scramble next month!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I'm planning on being there. Hopefully the weather is good this year.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know what round will pay contingency?

when you hit the wall you have to choose to go over or around, why do you keep running into it?

Posts: 210 | Location: washington | Registered: Mon August 23 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
usually it's the even numbered rounds

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Well, were out. Between a first Lacrosse game and some other deal that my wife has going on, were out. See you guys at round 3&4.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aaron,

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of James88
posted Hide Post
Hope to see you at round 1$2 paul

Posts: 24 | Location: Bremerton | Registered: Thu January 29 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
There goes the young democrats encampment. I won't be around for 3&4.

See ya there James

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
That sucks Paul. Guess I will have to camp next to Ted for someone to talk to.

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Ya know, Paul keeps saying he's gotta go here and then he's gotta go there.

I gotta wonder what's more important? Jet-setting/Globe-trotting or yer buds?

What are these most-magnificent places that draw peeps away from the NW - and perhaps a trophy. Plastic being what it may.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
Ya know, Paul keeps saying he's gotta go here and then he's gotta go there.

I gotta wonder what's more important? Jet-setting/Globe-trotting or yer buds?

What are these most-magnificent places that draw peeps away from the NW - and perhaps a trophy. Plastic being what it may.

I don't think it's Paul that wants to go to all these places Ken.

I think it's his wife, he has to mutually agree or ELSE! haha.

Just giving ya a hard time Paul, haven't been on here in a while. =D.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I think I can answer that Ken, based on some of the pictures Paul has sent me from Sawth Caylina (redneck for South Carolina.) Right Vern?

Anyway, here's why we don't see much of Paul any more. He loves it down there.

I guess he met a chick down there. This is Paul, he don't do much shavin down yonder. Look at her, she's a text book butterface.

Here's the guy Paul stays with. They just got back from a big day of Quad riding.

Here's where they park the quads.

Here's some of Pauls "mekanikal enjuneerin."

The bike he rides to work. He tells me this bitch gets some killer head shake, but he's used to that riding that Suzuki back home.

And the political rally he and Ted went to just last week.

You ask when He will be home? Just as soon as he can afford to put enough gas in his new car.

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Oh you guys are cold. Actually aaron those pictures aren't too far off from this place. Brett had it close, I won't be at rounds 3 and 4 cuz I'll be in Europe not red neckville.

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I'll see about putting a European collage together for you too.

Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
That's sum funne shat Aaron...

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aaron. The bottom of the sign is still rolled up. At the bottom it says in big letters: NOT! That there South Carolina is got some saweeet digs in um. Toilet an a suntan is my kina para dice.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex
posted Hide Post
You just made my morning with that Aaron,funny shizzle there. That dude on the crapper is doing some serious multi-tasking there,crappin,drinkin,phone work,...not bad. I am pretty sure that he is Sarah Palins campaign adviser."Yep,just wink at em babe,they'll buy it"
Ted, that 2x4 lumber bike looks like it could use a little suspension work? That might just be the new "green bike,a recycleable cycle? Might put some loggers back to work.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Alex,

Posts: 159 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Mon January 22 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I think I might have to see the-doc-fer-bust'n--a-gut due to to much humor here.

Good job Aaron with the pics (huge laughing) and Paul for putting up with it.

See ya'll next week - maybe. I've been engrossed with the Olympics, tonights the last, and 50k cross country had a Andy V (country?) putt'n it down.

6:59PM and Live broadcast is about to start .. sorry but gotta go!

Dang am I gonna miss it going forward

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So I am guessing nobody knows if there will be contingency this weekend at horn?

when you hit the wall you have to choose to go over or around, why do you keep running into it?

Posts: 210 | Location: washington | Registered: Mon August 23 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MXRACER145:
So I am guessing nobody knows if there will be contingency this weekend at horn?

That depends on what brand bike you ride... If you ride a Shucks bike probably not. If you ride a Jap bike then you are in luck.If you go to the PRO website look for the manufacturers contingency link and click on your manufacturer you will see who is paying what and on what days.

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post