New
Find
Notify
Tools

2010 Schedule
 Login/Join

Picture of DanP
posted
Any idea when the 2010 schedule is going to come out???

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I'm kinda wondering the same?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, the first 4 rounds have been posted on www.hornrapidsmx.com. front home page click on download here.
Horn Opens for practice Jan 16th thru Feb Sat-Sun 10am-4pm.
Happy New Year!!!

Posts: 157 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue December 19 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
Round 1 is the same weekend as Redmond AX.

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone else having troubles getting on their web site?

Posts: 108 | Location: Everett,Wa | Registered: Wed March 16 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Are they calling the Horn Rapids series the P.R.O. series on there? So the first two races would be P.R.O. races at Horn?

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
when i scrolled down the calender a bit it says top gun in sept but still has washougal in the title. does this mean it has moved to horn rapids now

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
I believe as in the past horn list the p.r.o. series concurrently with there regular series.Gets more locals that way.I think Portland does this also. It sucks thou that its the same weekend as redmond AX.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ..::MOTOX155::..
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, site will be up this week. Making some changes on the back-end and giving the site a face-lift, so look for it to be live by the end of the week.

Posts: 214 | Location: Washington | Registered: Mon August 23 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post