Season Opener
 Login/Join

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
I was really happy with how I rode. I felt like I was faster than before I got hurt. I think riding the 200 2 stroke helped. I couldn't buy a start though.

Yep, definitely Master.

Master???i thought that was 50+

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dominic's surgury went good. I went to see him on Tuesday for a few hours. Broke the pelvis in 2 with a big gap at the top. The photo is amazingly clear. Poor guy is at Harborview and he has a bunch of broken english Asian folks as nurses and his room is blah with a view of the next building. As he described her the mother of his children (never married??) was there helping Dominic cope with his situation. She's a great person helping an old crochety motocrosser like most of us one here are. Just here looks should perk ol Dom up.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 17dad:
Hey Paul, I still have a couple jugs of filter oil with your name on them. I will throw them in the trailer this weekend if you are going to be at horn.

I looked for you at Horn but couldn't find you? I didn't know what your rig looked like and didn't see a number 17?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted:
Dominic's surgury went good. I went to see him on Tuesday for a few hours. Broke the pelvis in 2 with a big gap at the top. The photo is amazingly clear. Poor guy is at Harborview and he has a bunch of broken english Asian folks as nurses and his room is blah with a view of the next building. As he described her the mother of his children (never married??) was there helping Dominic cope with his situation. She's a great person helping an old crochety motocrosser like most of us on here are. Just her looks should perk ol Dom up.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 17dad:
Hey Paul, I still have a couple jugs of filter oil with your name on them. I will throw them in the trailer this weekend if you are going to be at horn.

I looked for you at Horn but couldn't find you? I didn't know what your rig looked like and didn't see a number 17?

Sorry, 17 was the old days... 217 now on a big bike now. We were parked next to Spin 05 up top. It's it the trailer or if you want to pick it up at the house just let me know.
Steve

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Maybe this weekend?

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
Hey paul what happened in moto 2????I think it was you who came flting inside of me trying to take my line.Looked like you killed it.....Mcbride took my line from me atleast 3 times on sunday.I got to work on that.

Are you sure I took your line?...haha.. It was fun racing with you and Paul...both you guys were riding good...

Posts: 78 | Location: Ravensdale | Registered: Mon April 10 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe this weekend?

we should be home unless the weather dries out... I will let you know.

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
OK, I may have to work Saturday and I may be flying out for San Antonio on Sunday.