New
Find
Notify
Tools

Season Opener
 Login/Join

Picture of Haney10
posted Hide Post
Come on people here's a chance to put what you want on the track. I liked the woops that used to be after the tunnel jump and I would like to see something before the tunnel like deep sand. What would realy make things more interesting is to bring back the ability to run the track in both directions then each day is like a new event. Thanx Ted.

Posts: 59 | Location: Tri-Cities | Registered: Tue November 04 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B Sharkey:
paul are you going

Barring any unforseen catastrophes I will be there.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Paul, I still have a couple jugs of filter oil with your name on them. I will throw them in the trailer this weekend if you are going to be at horn.

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Oh cool, I forgot all about those!

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the right after the pro taper i think it would be cool to do something there. maybe a triple or a cool rhythm

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not thinking more jumps. What I'm thinking of doing is right out of a corner rip the dirt deep and just make it rough half way down a section then groomed normal on the other half. Something low speed but gnarly rough.
Maybe right after the tunnel jump. It's super wide and would be good for spectators and the section after the protaper is a good idea.
I'm on the road pretty soon so my brain will have something by the time I get there. Call me if any of you have any cool ideas. Cel 360-761-9909

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
No No rough track! Bring in the Dyna-Pac make it smooth as freeway I got the EBV need a lot of places to rest so build a lot of jumps!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
EBV?

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
It's where they serve cheap happy hour drinks at a place called the Epstein Barr here in the TC,, I hope your not sand baggin again this year Paul!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
sandbagging hahaha, I have about 2 hours total on my 450 since last March.

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
sandbagging hahaha, I have about 2 hours total on my 450 since last March.

Definitely need to be running master, uh huh...

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRA-742:
It's where they serve cheap happy hour drinks at a place called the Epstein Barr here in the TC,, I hope your not sand baggin again this year Paul!

TRA what happened? You heckled me as you went by, then after the race I stopped by your truck but you weren't there, I cam back a while later and everything was loaded up and you didn't start the next moto.

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
I wasnt going to race doc said no, not to healthy enough but I had to run one day before that series was gone.. I wasn't heckling you Paul I was just saying hi when I was trying to get by, thanks for not running me over when I made that inside pass I was thinkin here it comes but then I think a few corners laters you got me back then I had to pull another desperate inside move! lol
I didn't get good start which is normal, then man it was sketchy with full gate of OT ABCD all 40+class to many for me but I'm not complaining,, I thought the track was alittle more gnarly but way cool fun I just wasn't strong enough to enjoy it I was riding in pure survival mode!
I would of proly rode more moto but then Trevor got hurt pretty bad, ive been through that not long ago and I wasn't feeling good overall so I called it a day.. Sorry I missed you coming by the truck would of enjoyed chatting with you. How'd your weekend go Paul?

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Heckling is OK :-) You were jumping the table at the end and I wasn't so I couldn't get back up to you. I rode better than I hoped for after not being on the bike for basically a year. I had some good battles with McBride and Beckett. The starts were a bit hairy with all the groups together, I got body slammed on one start and rode around with a bell ringing in my head. All in all a good weekend. I hope you are feeling better.

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Hey paul what happened in moto 2????I think it was you who came flting inside of me trying to take my line.Looked like you killed it.....Mcbride took my line from me atleast 3 times on sunday.I got to work on that.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Ya, that was me. I came in a little hot through the braking bumps and stalled it. That inside line was good but man it got choppy. You were riding really good on Sunday!

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Anyone here how Dominics surgery came out?

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
yea i felt alot better sunday.....i didnt relize you got 2nd on saturday.Thats kicking butt.....

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I was really happy with how I rode. I felt like I was faster than before I got hurt. I think riding the 200 2 stroke helped. I couldn't buy a start though.

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
I was really happy with how I rode. I felt like I was faster than before I got hurt. I think riding the 200 2 stroke helped. I couldn't buy a start though.

Yep, definitely Master.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post