Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woodland MX Saturday May 12th
 Login/Join

posted
Steve Corrie has done a great deal of work to Woodland this year. Many long time riders of Woodland say it is the best it has ever been and I agree. There will not be a parking problem. Steve and crew has a ton of parking all around the track. We will have water trucks and they have new pumps to keep it perfect. This is going to be a great Woodland event. We are putting in a sweet rythum section that will be like the one at HRMC that everyone liked.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
What time do the gates open and close on Friday?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gates open at 3:00 on friday and close at 10:00.
I'm going to see if I can get them to stay open until 11:00.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greg726
posted Hide Post
Just $10 bucks for gate fee since its only a one day race?

Posts: 135 | Location: Kennewick wa | Registered: Mon September 24 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Well looks like I'm not going to be able to make it. I will just be getting home from the east coast and having to fly again Monday. Too much to do to take a Saturday off.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
Well looks like I'm not going to be able to make it. I will just be getting home from the east coast and having to fly again Monday. Too much to do to take a Saturday off.
lets meet up at the washougal round paul. im just getting over being sick so i was gonna sit it out

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
OK I will try

Picture of ..::MOTOX155::..
posted Hide Post
Greg, yes just a $10.00 gate fee.

Posts: 214 | Location: Washington | Registered: Mon August 23 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
It was a blast guys. A lot of hard work went into keeping the track dialed. It was a great layout.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those P.R.O. Dudes know how to put on a race! Love the aura they bring

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greg726
posted Hide Post
Awesome Job once again. The track was rad! Would go back next year for sure!

Posts: 135 | Location: Kennewick wa | Registered: Mon September 24 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ..::MOTOX155::..
posted Hide Post
Glad you guys made it out, wish I would have saw you to chat. Nice to see Dalton out motoing!

Steve thanks to you Keith and my dad for busting your butt ALL day to keep the track in great racing condition!!!

Posts: 214 | Location: Washington | Registered: Mon August 23 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great day for racing. Steve Corrie and I met at the track a few weeks before our event and we discussed what I like to present to our customers. I explained the rythem stuff I like to build and what did we get?
A really really cool track with our classic perfect rythem section. There were so many lines it was amazing. Several times the week of the event I expressed my serious concerns with Steve about the weather being too good. I didn't think we could keep the baby powder from taking over.
I've been at Woodland with 60 degree weather and it was scary powdery. Steve was pretty confident and I was really concerned we couldn't pull it off. I convinced Josh McKee at LLOYD ENTERPRIZES INC. (earth movers) that having a good water truck will save my butt from disaster. IT DID! LLOYD ENTERPRIZE pulled a great water truck out of their fleet and if you weren't there you might not believe that Woodland MX Park at 85 degrees was not dusty at all.
Steve Corrie and Keith worked till 11:00PM on friday and were up at 5:30 and we watered until the second to last moto at 7:45 that night. NON STOP. Believe it or not all the jump faces held up very well. You could tell who rides Woodland a lot. Woodland is a very technical track beyond all others I have been to. Being really smart with line choices will win races there. Racing Woodland regulary in the winter will simply make you a better smarter rider. Ryder Steffy Cheeted by having his dad there showing him every good line on the track. It worked. Greg Crater and Rory Sullivan were the old dogs with all the finess it took to beat riders that are beating them at many of the other tracks. It was interesting watching those 2 make use of their savvy old tricks on blazing fast young guns.
Thanks Woodland and Steve and Keith. It was "EPIC".

posted Hide Post
Yu are so right about the old dogs ted! Couple weeks ago i put on a gnarly gp at woodland, 14 pros showed up. In the end, smail and sullivan lapped the entire field!

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted and Steve
Heard really good things about both the track and event at Woodland. Always nice to share some positive thoughts on racing nowadays. JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post