New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks everyone from the sharkey,s
 Login/Join

Picture of B Sharkey
posted
i just wanted to give thanks to everyone who helped make it possible for my son the be able to race at the portland event after our house was broken into and everything was stolen.A huge thanks to Mark Orgill., who supplied us with a bike , gear and made it possible. Mark i dont know how i can ever repay you but im very thankful to have a friend like you. Also Scott Steffy who helped us out as well.It was nice to hear all the kind words from many of you and it just shows how caring the mx community is.

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
You could have paid the kindness forward and ridden Pauls last motos for him! Oh wait, nevermind.... Wink

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
remember , i can only do 2 laps Roll Eyes

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wilcox
posted Hide Post
a DNF is still a DNF any way you look at it !!!! Wink

Posts: 331 | Location: lynnwood | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Oh man Wilcox that's a pretty cold thing to say to my good buddy Sharkey!

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wilcox
posted Hide Post
hey now paul ..... its all in fun!!!!

Posts: 331 | Location: lynnwood | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
you guys finally got me, thats alright guys ,i started riding yesterday again.rode with 916 all day,felt not bad for the time ive been off.did this killer scrub(for me) in front of josh when my front end washed out on the landing. bike slid for about 40 feet. josh makes everything look so easy. hey paul when are you going to send me your workout regimen

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B Sharkey,

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
send me your address.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post