New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marketing question
 Login/Join

Picture of Rays Dad
posted
Has the PRO ever done a head count to find what percentage of their riders come from the Puget Sound region?

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes we have all riders addresses.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex
posted Hide Post
Crap,Ted knows where we sleep !! Eek

Posts: 159 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Mon January 22 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
If I could get some numbers I might be able to bring some holeshot dollars to portland.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Holeshot dollars for the amateurs? Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
They were drawing numbers out of a hat up in Monroe???

Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
Holeshot dollars for the amateurs? Big Grin

I think there is a addendum that states that no numbers starting with a "0" is eligible for any hole-shot awards. But may qualify with 3 or more take-out moves on the start....... Eek Big Grin

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post