Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P.R.O. at Spokane
 Login/Join

posted
The weather looks like it's going to be perfect in Spokane for our May 21 and 22nd event. Hope to see everyone there.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
you will. the track changes they did look pretty good

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Everyone have fun! Would love to go but I'm not working that much overtime to afford the gas bill. Local races for me after I heal up. Ted runs a great show. I Miss the action!! I'm planning on going to at least PIR.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Ivester you ought to come out and check out the skagit speedway practices.....

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I planned on it Spin but I can't get a break. I decided to stay home this weekend. I caught that nasty cold going around. I rode at a friends Friday to try and burn the cold off but it only made it worse. I subscribed to FUEL tv to watch the nationals live so I'll be couch racing this weekend!! Roll Eyes

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
well track was good but rough...real rough. I sucked in the 40+B but did good in the 30+c.some good racing thou.My son did really good in supermini.

#329 40+ class

Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
I couldn't make it either...wife was outta town. I for sure will next time.

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Kimballer, come on out there Friday.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
The weather looks like mud race for the OT NATS might have to pass on that one and ride horn again on Monday

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
What was the weekend report from everyone????

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LB Photography
posted Hide Post
Pictures from Round 6 at Airway Heights are posted. Valid from 5/24 to 5/31 receive 10% off all orders. Just enter "LBPhotos" in the coupon code box when filling out your payment info.

http://lesliebrownphotography....s#1304103938_Nj5Qdcf

Posts: 40 | Location: Royal | Registered: Thu October 29 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
830 entries over the 2 days. Absolutely perfect weather. Only about 15 pros per class because Hangtown was running. Brad Naudit was the best we have ever seen. Abirgo was fast too but was flying off the track multiple times. One time he blew the berm and was face to face with a big giant mud puddle. He hesitated for a second then pined it and motorboated the thing. It was pretty funny. Lots of races with multiple passes going on between competitors.
The new track is really fun. Airway motocross Park (New name) let me tweek whatever I wanted and I we were stoked that we had no transports to the hospital all weekend. I love that.
Airway Motocross Park is a great place with a great crew. That's of course why we go there and all the other tracks.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First time there for us. Track and facility were great. Track got nice and rutted as each day went on. There was some great racing and large gates in most classes. Our day ended a little early Sunday as Cody got banged up, but we stayed to watch. Long drive but I think next year is already on the calendar!

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Leslie Brown photos are incredible.
Look at the dirt in all the photos. It truely was a perfect traction day all day.

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Ive talked with Chris Boghokian a ton lately. Hes a good friend of mine. Hes bent over backwards trying to make changes to the track. No matter what changes you make to a track you will get people that don't like it. No matter what!
I give Chris alot of credit for stepping up to the plate. If you're out riding there, please take a moment to say a "THANK YOU" to Chris.
Making a big change to a track will take some tweaking to make it work. Chris will work with the riders. His heart is into making it a better track.

Thanks again Chris for all your hard work!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Hey chris paid shay and I $80 to pick rocks off the new section of the track.Took us all of an hour...Got dig that.

#329 40+ class

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Oh I'm calling the union you were moonlighting in a non union occupation Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I doubt anyone could say one bad thing about the track Chris built and I tweeked and God watered. Chris was really worried about the rocks but everyone who helped with that did a really great job.

There are union rock pickers?

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
If you were anywhere behind my Kawy with it's new Starcross this weekend, then you could say I was a union rock sprayer.... Wink

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post