Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PRO Practice
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Paul I can help you with some warm stuff but your gonna have to do the crashing by yourself!lol

Crater you would whine about getting up early living your life of leisure. I see all large amateur racing getting started early. The timed pro races...Nah we're not that special. Indoor yeah with the short motos make it easier. It would work I guess. I would rather see an early start and everyone have longer motos.

Ted, are you saying 'shougal has a long practice? I'm not sure if people care what they do as everyone is chatting about your series big guy! Now with the longer days most problems with time should be fixed up anyway.
BRAAAAPPP!!!

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Lance you beat me to the jab on Crater whining, come on man you dont even work.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
I couldnt agree more with craters suggestion.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
come on guys I can get up at 7 but riding that early just sucks. hahahaha My life of leisure hahaha. well smailtown you have been my rolemodel for a long time so maybe some of this life of leisure thing could be placed on you. hahahaha.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe so maybe so. Like your dad said we didn't beat you enough when you were younger. Oh yeah and my alarm goes off at 6:30 every day...you know that three kids and school deal. Not that I always jump up but I try. I know now I shouldn't have let you in on all my lazy habits! lol

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Dang I wanna be a pro! You get to race for free, get free gear, sleep in till when ever, have grooupies hanging around. What a life Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
I never had that, but then again I was/still am slow!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post