Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P.R.O. 2010 Series Dates
 Login/Join

posted
Here it is. The largest attended motocross series in the Northwestern United States of America.

Rounds 1 & 2 March 6th & 7th Horn Rapids WA

Rounds 3 & 4 March 27 & 28 Horn Rapids WA

Rounds 5 & 6 May 22 & 23 Extreme/Spokane WA

Rounds 7 & 8 June 5 & 6 Albany OR

Rounds 9 & 10 June 19 & 20 Washougal WA

All spread out so we can all afford to do the whole series. Set PRO purse $6,000 per weekend plus $20 entry fee added.

Sponsors are gravely needed due to bike shop being way down. Anyone that knows of potential sponsors please let us know. It's very costly to get this series started. Sponsors get some free passes so get us a sponsor and you might get the passes!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the weather is good for round 1. I'm still not sure if I'm doing the series but good weather would help :-)..Ted, pull some strings and make it happen.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
That's a bit much don't ya think Paul ask'n Ted to change the Weather? The dude's good I agree but I gotta give cedit to Garrett for this promo ad/post. Garrett must'a strangled-holed-his-dad to get him to post this. When's the last time we EVER heard Ted post something that didn't have a political (rep) slant. Just glad I'm independent (hahha Reps/Dems hahaha)

Ted...anyway you can make the wind stop from blowing over here in the hood. I'd appreciate any good word you could put in with the man above - if yer taking in requests.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
The Baileys are looking forward to probably rounds 1&2, 5&6 for sure (love my home town round), and maybe even rounds 7&8. Weather permitting of course. You know us professional practicers, we don't do whoops or mud. Wink

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the series! Sad to see Portland not on it though...Albany is a great addition.

Posts: 1 | Location: wa | Registered: Fri August 21 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, thank you! The schedule looks great, can't wait to start.

Posts: 43 | Location: washington | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whats up with the P.R.O. website Ted? Its not there. Or did you guys change something?

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Ted, will there be flyers going out soon?

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The posters and postcards will be out the first of February.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Ted,
How come you got rid of the PIR round? I love riding there with the grass track sections added in. Spokane and Albany...racking up the mileage this year....ouch.

Posts: 78 | Location: Ravensdale | Registered: Mon April 10 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Ted's too cheap for Portland Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portland is great and Ekin does the track great. However when I need to get almost 400 riders just to break even, I just can't do it.
The city wanted to raise the rates 2 years in a row and I said no. In typical government mentality they got nothing and but could have made enough from our event to pay 2 employees for a month. Instead they negotiated nothing and get nothing. Albany will be great!