New
Find
Notify
Tools

airway hieghts practice???
 Login/Join

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
What yr u grad from g-prep Aaron? I spent alot of time with the Trudue family growing up Mike was my age.. Trudues Marina the boat people! The SeaRay dealer. There dad was a total wild man and his uncle was my principle at StMarys and mike an I where hell raisers! Big family they all went to g-prep. My sister Tracy went there one year to. Anyways just reminicing some lol sorry i dont know how to spell check on this iphone

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I seem to remember a Doug Trudeau? I graduated in 89. I pretty much knew everyone from my class, there were only 200 people. What was your sister's last name?

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
My sis is two years older than me. I think Doug was one of the twins. G-prep always had a great football team they were always good at recruting players from outside the area.. lol

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post