E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  EW MX Schools    EW MX School questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EW MX School questions
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted
Talk to me.... Whats your question?

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I am working on my Summer school dates at this time. You will see them up very soon!!!

mxpimp Posted Tue June 03 2008 05:29 PM Hide Post
On a non-related note. Eric when are you going to have a school for 50/65's. I would like two of my kids to take your class.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
We should meetup at the Oakharbor track. It has many jumps that are your level. Yea.... JUMPS!!
:-)

Rays Dad Posted Tue June 03 2008 08:05 PM
I'm ready for another class Eric-whats the next track?

posted Hide Post
What about Hannegan?
That would be a great track for MX school

Posts: 289 | Location: lk stevens | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I totaly agree!! July 19-20!!

quote:
Originally posted by Big Eric:
What about Hannegan?

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Hey EW have you thought about franchising the EW MX Schools name out? Might work if peeps buy in but then I'm assumeing controls and processes would be in place on yer side like standardization and train-the-trainer stuff. The message (what ever it be) has to be consistant and gets conveyed at large. Just a thought.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Ray and I will see you at Oak Harbor if not sooner. Sooner?

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:

quote:
What about Hannegan?

Hey Eric, I posted info on your hannegans school on the hannegans motocross forum.Hope you dont mind????? Shay is going to do your july 13th class.Heck I might even take it since the p.r.o. series will be done by then. Scott
Here is a link to it.Let me know if ya want me to change or delete it.
http://hanneganspeedway.us/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1212792634/0#0

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
What about Hannegan?

See ya on the 19th for the advanced school.
Pay at track or pre register?

Posts: 289 | Location: lk stevens | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Hey Scott,
Thanks for the post on their site. Can you change the details to the following? The 12th-13th were scheduled for a vintage race.
July 18th: 85-450cc beginner class
July 19th: 85-450cc advanced class
July 20th: 50/65cc and entry level class

Thanks again,
Eric

quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
quote:

quote:
What about Hannegan?

Hey Eric, I posted info on your hannegans school on the hannegans motocross forum.Hope you dont mind????? Shay is going to do your july 13th class.Heck I might even take it since the p.r.o. series will be done by then. Scott
Here is a link to it.Let me know if ya want me to change or delete it.
http://hanneganspeedway.us/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1212792634/0#0

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Big E,
It is pre register because of limited entry.
I will have the signup details up tomorrow.
BRAPPP
See you tomorrow night!
EW

quote:
quote:

quote:
What about Hannegan?

See ya on the 19th for the advanced school.
Pay at track or pre register?

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
ok done deal...

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post