E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Classifieds    Ogio KTM Hard Equipment Travel/Gear/Airport Bag. What the Pro's use
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ogio KTM Hard Equipment Travel/Gear/Airport Bag. What the Pro's use
 Login/Join

posted
I have a few year old Ogio Travel/Airport bag that is made for airport use and you can store all of your gear and probably some of your bike in it. Has seperate compartments for helmet, boots, clothing, and more. Has Telescoping handle and wheels for ease travel. Also has tension staps that wrap around the bag to keep everything tight. This is what the pro's use and I did not get to travel around due to a injury. The bag has been used 1 time, yes 1 time. I just spayed it down to make sure there was no dust on it and It looks just like new. They have different models out now, in a million colors and run around $200. This one definetely has style.

$100 and I sure you wont find one cheaper. I just moved here to the portland suberb area so i still have my same cell phone numbercall 612-366-7237 (as long as it before midnight, and after 7 am) ask for mark may be willing to meet distance wise.

call 612-366-7237

Posts: 1 | Location: portland | Registered: Tue March 29 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post